Skip to main content

Celebrities that annoy you.

...hmmmm!... now let me see... what list will I do today?... what about so-called Aussie Hollywood 'celebrities' that irritate to hoobie-doobies off me?... in no particular order...

geoffreyrush.jpg

Geoffrey Rush... he is so over-rated in my opinion... the media treat him as acting royalty for some reason... as if he's Australia's 'Laurence Olivier' or something... I've seen him in many movies but just can't take to him... he's a 'mumbler and fumbler' as I see him...

1451355604144.jpg

Cate Blanchett... I agree with others on Cate... I just find her performances so wooden and stilted to be honest... she's not a very good actress to me at least...

Brown_wide-620x349.jpg

Bryan Brown... I remember first ever seeing Bryan Brown in the mini-series 'A Town Like Alice' back in the 1980's methinks... he played an Aussie Digger in that show and from then onwards... EVERY movie that he has ever played in has been that EXACT same character each and every time I swear lol!... he just can't act to save his life I reckon...

jacki-weaver-600x400.jpg

Jackie Weaver... just read what I said above about Geoffrey Rush and add 'Glenda Jackson' or whatever other woman the British rate as their best ever actress is... her and Geoffrey are both the same to me...

10503_Simon-Baker.jpg

Simon Baker... I'm not really too sure as to why he shits me to tears but he just does... perhaps because I think that he a complete 'love-me-do' and comes across as a completely smug little git with a massive ego perhaps?... I don't really know...

Rebel-Wilson-weight-loss-752873.jpg

Rebel Wilson... I have to agree with those that have said what they have said about Rebel sadly... I've tried so bloody hard to like her but she just isn't funny for me... some of her movies have had some really funny moments in them but it's not her that I'm laughing at but the ridiculousness of the situation that happens to be on the screen... she's just not funny...

...not too sure if these could be classed as 'international celebrities' but they'll do too...

Shane-Jacobson-AM-Wicked-2.jpg

Shane Jacobson... I've not yet seen a movie that he has been good in so far... as with Rebel... he is not funny at all either...

1421819638153.jpg

Michael Caton... another over-rated actor who I find to be as boring as watching grass grow... how this guy is a 'star' is way beyond my comprehension... I just don't like him...

maxresdefault.jpg

Stephen Curry... speaking of grass... Michael Caton's off-sider... yep!... he belongs in commercials alright... enough said... moving on...

John-Jarratt-702235.jpg

John Jarratt... what a big-headed egotistical twonk this guy is...I can't even begin to describe just how much this idiot annoys me so I won't even bother... moving on yet again...

0305GaryS1-04.jpg

Gary Sweet... I honestly can't understand why so many people rave on about this guy... he has no 'pizzazz' as far as I'm concerned so I just don't get why people like him?... I think that he is a crap actor too unfortunately for him...

jack thompson cleo centrefold.jpg

Jack Thompson... I kept the worst and most egotestical one for last (actually... that might be what he's actually holding by the looks of it)... do I actually have to say anything at all about his **ahem!**... so-called 'acting abilities'?... he makes a lump of 4 X 2 maple wood look like the greatest actor of all time!... unfortunately I met him once in the 70's when he was just starting off in the TV show 'Spyforce'... it was during the 2nd series from memory... he was a big-headed twinkie even back then... he snubbed some fans that wanted to get his autograph for some mind-numbing reason...

...anyhow... that's my list for the day lol!... now... what list next?... I better put my thinking cap on methinks!... lol!... cheers.

Did you See him act in Cloudstreet? He did well.

...no I haven't joyjoyjoy... all the people that I've named in this thread up until now have all been given the 'Mr Sticky 3 chance rule' at one stage or another in the past.. if they have shit me off at least 3 times they fail and get named unfortunately for them lol!... after the 3rd strike I just don't watch anything that they are in from that point onwards... it's very rare that someone ever gets back into my 'redemption list' lol!... Steve Price has been one of the rare ones as of late with his appearance on 'Celeb'... I like to think of it as 'celebrity tough love'... as a so-called 'celebrity' you are either in or out... no inbetween with me lol!... cheers.

...no particular list today... and in no particular order... I've almost got all of the Aussie people out of my system now so it'll be international 'stars' next at last lol!...

ca874d87734d0f41ddfad13c68381560

Iain Hewitson... he always made me feel ill when he was cooking anything... he seemed to me to be a unhygienic 'grubby' cook every time that I ever did actually watch him... I would NEVER eat anything that he ever cooked... urgh!...

c44c57c5021b8ba512edee381e087967

Gary Mehigan... it's a toss-up between him and Pete Evans for me in how disgusting this pair are when they are so unfair to their contestants and always steer their 'favourite pets' to the finals despite how bad they actually are... both shows would be so much better off without the pair of them in my books...

patti-gift-picks-v2-editorial-collection-patti-800x400.jpg

Patti Newton... I've never understood as to exactly why she is Australia's 'darling Little Patti'?... I cannot stand her... I only just tolerate Bert... that's why he is not on this list... but darling little Patti?... ugh!...

930028-deni-hines-celebrity-apprentice.jpg

Deni Hines... what an atrocious woman she is... when she was on 'Celebrity Apprentice' I nearly kicked in my TV set on several occasions because of this egotistical wretched girl... what a horrid person... I've met her mum Marcia and what a beautiful wonderful lady she was... such complete opposites...

Margaret-and-David-001.jpg

Margaret Pomeranz and David Stratton... I just so couldn't stand these two competing on who is the most snobbish arty-fafty-ish of the two... they always wanted to be the best one at picking the most boring but 'artiest' movie at the time... I don't remember ever watching a single movie that they recommended from memory... every movie that they shit upon I made sure that I watched... and yep!... you guessed it... they were always really good movies... their tastes were in their ar... erm... armpits!...

outback-nation-jamie-durie.jpg

Jamie Durie... yes yes I know... I can hear you all swoon and then say "what the?"... when he first ever appeared on 'Burke's Backyard' all those many moons ago I actually liked him... he had some great gardening ideas... but for me his big ego outweighed his landscaping talents really fast... although... I do have one of his outdoor patio settings sitting on my back veranda lol!...

1465297698139.jpg

Roy and HG... I'm sorry to all of you that like these nuff nuffs... I just don't see them as being funny... that's it... nothing else whatsoever...

Catriona_Rowntree2.jpg

Catriona Rowntree... as with others on here she irks me to no end... exactly what 'talent' does she actually have?... I put her in the same league as Mike Whitney when it comes to being a presenter... just get her off the TV... please!...

mediarelease_kingwally_667x370_0.jpg

Wally Lewis... talk about a tremendous ego and someone that believes his own over-rated publicity or what?... there were and are Queensland players that were way better than this twonk... speaking of over-rated twonks...

MalMeninga1.jpg

Mal Meninga... just read what I said about Wally above X 2...

peter-allen-web-image-1.jpg

Todd McKenny... this abysmal arse-wipe is such an over-rated talentless dickwad that thinks that he's the most gifted 'entertainer' on this planet... seriously Todd... just... go away forever will you?...

external

John Laws... this vile horrid piece of shit should never had been allowed near a microphone EVER!... what a nasty piece of puerile dross he is... is he even still alive?... another person that deserved a good smack in the mouth in his day...

...I might be moving onto international 'stars' next until I think of more Aussie so-called 'celebrities' that annoy me... I'm feeling pretty cleansed with getting this all out of my system thanks very much Reepbot... lol!... cheers.

@Mr Stickyfingers
I always come into this thread ready to "defend" any "celebrity" I feel is being unfairly dismissed... but I can honestly say that your picks are all genuinely annoying or objectionable people (at least in their public persona, which is all we can judge them on).
The only one in your latest post that I care for in any way at all is Deni Hines, purely because she has a great voice and I like the music that she was doing in the nineties. Plus, her mother would be on my "love" list, she's even better. However, Deni was vile on Celebrity Apprentice, a big disappointment to me personally actually, so if that is her true self, her appearance here is justified.

@Mr Stickyfingers
I always come into this thread ready to "defend" any "celebrity" I feel is being unfairly dismissed... but I can honestly say that your picks are all genuinely annoying or objectionable people (at least in their public persona, which is all we can judge them on).
The only one in your latest post that I care for in any way at all is Deni Hines, purely because she has a great voice and I like the music that she was doing in the nineties. Plus, her mother would be on my "love" list, she's even better. However, Deni was vile on Celebrity Apprentice, a big disappointment to me personally actually, so if that is her true self, her appearance here is justified.

...haha!... thanks Meglos... sadly... you were as disappointed in Deni Hines as much as I was in Jo-Beth Taylor by the sounds of it... it's not good when you see your much loved 'celebrities' in a nasty light like that is it?... she may have a great voice but I find it hard to enjoy their music once they have shattered my illusion of them... it's like Rolf Harris... I always liked his artwork and some of his music that he used to do until I found out what a vile disgusting creature he was... I hope that he rots in Hell now... as I said... it's not good at all...

...and as I said above... I've met her mum Marcia way back in the 70's... she had just finished in 'Jesus Christ Superstar' from memory... what a wonderful woman she was... she had so much time for people around her and her beautiful flawless face was a pleasure to see... she was such a genuine and more importantly... nice lady... it was a pleasure to meet her... cheers.

Nicole Kidman.

She loves to keep her private life private, until it's around awards time then she spills her guts about her private life.

When she is in a movie, all I see is Nicole 'acting', not the person she is pretending to be.

Firass Dirani from House Husbands.

dirani-firass-image.jpg

Michael & Kyly Clarke (ex Australian Cricket captain & his wife)

If they could they would do a reality tv show about themselves. (no one would watch or care.)

...yet another run of Australians but from our past TV viewings this time... some more that HAVE pissed me off in the past...

gunstont1_.jpg

Garry McDonald as 'Norman Gunston'... I've never found him funny in anything at all... everyone used to fall over themselves laughing at this guy yet I could never even raise a small titter... my mates used to think that I was weird because I didn't too lol!...

dame-edna-barry-humphries-sir-les-patterson.jpg

Barry Humphries... he's exactly like Garry McDonald to me... not funny no matter which character he plays...

aunty-jack-show-2.jpg

Graham Bond as 'Aunty Jack'... yet again... as with both above... Graham Bond is not funny at all... oh lookie!... Garry McDonald is there too... what a coincidence...

skippy-the-bush-kangaroo-large-poster-950.jpg

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo... about 10 minutes into the episode..."titch titch titch"... "what's that Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "a Helicopter has crashed?"... "titch titch titch"... "where is it Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "it's 10 miles away?"... "titch titch titch"... "exactly where Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "in Ferntree Gully under the Ghost Gum Tree Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "okay Skip... you go and we'll follow you!"... need I say more?... even kids at the time couldn't swallow that crap lol!... have I ever mentioned that Kangaroo meat tastes really great when cooked properly?... just saying...

628052da-6faf-4995-8b7f-a079df98e0d1.jpg

The Wiggles... never have so few done so much damage psychologically to adults as much as these guys!... the hours of torturing us adults with the banal dross that they called 'music' just to keep the kids quiet while listening to 'the little Red Car' and other such crud can never be un-heared... they should be put up in front of the World Council and put up on criminal charges for torture to so many people... they have a lot to answer for...

...well so much for a blast from the past for now... my brain is numb and emotionally scarred again from remembering these criminals... I now need a Bex Powder and a lie down to recover lol!... cheers.

...yet another run of Australians but from our past TV viewings this time... some more that HAVE pissed me off in the past...

gunstont1_.jpg

Garry McDonald as 'Norman Gunston'... I've never found him funny in anything at all... everyone used to fall over themselves laughing at this guy yet I could never even raise a small titter... my mates used to think that I was weird because I didn't too lol!...

dame-edna-barry-humphries-sir-les-patterson.jpg

Barry Humphries... he's exactly like Garry McDonald to me... not funny no matter which character he plays...

aunty-jack-show-2.jpg

Graham Bond as 'Aunty Jack'... yet again... as with both above... Graham Bond is not funny at all... oh lookie!... Garry McDonald is there too... what a coincidence...

skippy-the-bush-kangaroo-large-poster-950.jpg

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo... about 10 minutes into the episode..."titch titch titch"... "what's that Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "a Helicopter has crashed?"... "titch titch titch"... "where is it Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "it's 10 miles away?"... "titch titch titch"... "exactly where Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "in Ferntree Gully under the Ghost Gum Tree Skip?"... "titch titch titch"... "okay Skip... you go and we'll follow you!"... need I say more?... even kids at the time couldn't swallow that crap lol!... have I ever mentioned that Kangaroo meat tastes really great when cooked properly?... just saying...

628052da-6faf-4995-8b7f-a079df98e0d1.jpg

The Wiggles... never have so few done so much damage psychologically to adults as much as these guys!... the hours of torturing us adults with the banal dross that they called 'music' just to keep the kids quiet while listening to 'the little Red Car' and other such crud can never be un-heared... they should be put up in front of the World Council and put up on criminal charges for torture to so many people... they have a lot to answer for...

...well so much for a blast from the past for now... my brain is numb and emotionally scarred again from remembering these criminals... I now need a Bex Powder and a lie down to recover lol!... cheers.

I don't mind Dame Edna in small doses, but I agree on all the others, especially the Wiggles.

Sam Frost - soooo fake. Stop the self pity

Those two girls from The Bachelor who pretended they were dating for media attention. So clearly were faking it - there was no chemistry at all. So disrespectful to the LGBTI community

Rove McManus

Too long to post why he annoys me.

Yumi Stynes

03cad7d0a2ab11e4b4108fa4053feecc_content_thumbnail.jpg

She was on The Circle & all she talked about was herself.

Osher Günsberg

images

i remember aunty jack from when i watched that 20 to 1 show. i didn't find it funny, but i thought i was too unsophisticated to get it. Australian comedy seems to have had more misses than hits.

...no particular list today... and in no particular order... I've almost got all of the Aussie people out of my system now so it'll be international 'stars' next at last lol!...

ca874d87734d0f41ddfad13c68381560

Iain Hewitson... he always made me feel ill when he was cooking anything... he seemed to me to be a unhygienic 'grubby' cook every time that I ever did actually watch him... I would NEVER eat anything that he ever cooked... urgh!...

c44c57c5021b8ba512edee381e087967

Gary Mehigan... it's a toss-up between him and Pete Evans for me in how disgusting this pair are when they are so unfair to their contestants and always steer their 'favourite pets' to the finals despite how bad they actually are... both shows would be so much better off without the pair of them in my books...

patti-gift-picks-v2-editorial-collection-patti-800x400.jpg

Patti Newton... I've never understood as to exactly why she is Australia's 'darling Little Patti'?... I cannot stand her... I only just tolerate Bert... that's why he is not on this list... but darling little Patti?... ugh!...

930028-deni-hines-celebrity-apprentice.jpg

Deni Hines... what an atrocious woman she is... when she was on 'Celebrity Apprentice' I nearly kicked in my TV set on several occasions because of this egotistical wretched girl... what a horrid person... I've met her mum Marcia and what a beautiful wonderful lady she was... such complete opposites...

Margaret-and-David-001.jpg

Margaret Pomeranz and David Stratton... I just so couldn't stand these two competing on who is the most snobbish arty-fafty-ish of the two... they always wanted to be the best one at picking the most boring but 'artiest' movie at the time... I don't remember ever watching a single movie that they recommended from memory... every movie that they shit upon I made sure that I watched... and yep!... you guessed it... they were always really good movies... their tastes were in their ar... erm... armpits!...

outback-nation-jamie-durie.jpg

Jamie Durie... yes yes I know... I can hear you all swoon and then say "what the?"... when he first ever appeared on 'Burke's Backyard' all those many moons ago I actually liked him... he had some great gardening ideas... but for me his big ego outweighed his landscaping talents really fast... although... I do have one of his outdoor patio settings sitting on my back veranda lol!...

1465297698139.jpg

Roy and HG... I'm sorry to all of you that like these nuff nuffs... I just don't see them as being funny... that's it... nothing else whatsoever...

Catriona_Rowntree2.jpg

Catriona Rowntree... as with others on here she irks me to no end... exactly what 'talent' does she actually have?... I put her in the same league as Mike Whitney when it comes to being a presenter... just get her off the TV... please!...

mediarelease_kingwally_667x370_0.jpg

Wally Lewis... talk about a tremendous ego and someone that believes his own over-rated publicity or what?... there were and are Queensland players that were way better than this twonk... speaking of over-rated twonks...

MalMeninga1.jpg

Mal Meninga... just read what I said about Wally above X 2...

peter-allen-web-image-1.jpg

Todd McKenny... this abysmal arse-wipe is such an over-rated talentless dickwad that thinks that he's the most gifted 'entertainer' on this planet... seriously Todd... just... go away forever will you?...

external

John Laws... this vile horrid piece of shit should never had been allowed near a microphone EVER!... what a nasty piece of puerile dross he is... is he even still alive?... another person that deserved a good smack in the mouth in his day...

...I might be moving onto international 'stars' next until I think of more Aussie so-called 'celebrities' that annoy me... I'm feeling pretty cleansed with getting this all out of my system thanks very much Reepbot... lol!... cheers.
Roy and HG. Legends!!

...no particular list today... and in no particular order... I've almost got all of the Aussie people out of my system now so it'll be international 'stars' next at la

Back