Skip to main content

CBBUK 9 - Second nominations

calderyon

CBBUK 9 - Second nominations - SPOILERS !

Georgia and Michael... So Georgia´s gone. I´m okay with that.

Frankie and Nicola were immune because of winning yesterday task...

Last edited:
Georgia and Michael... So Georgia´s gone. I´m okay with that.

Frankie and Nicola were immune because of winning yesterday task...

The wrong people are up this time around. I don't like how the house keeps targeting Georgia one bit.

Micheal's constant whining is getting on my nerves. Denies really isn't helping but the guy clearly doesn't want to be there anymore.

This one is really hard to predict for me because I don't think either HM is really hated by the public right now. I will have to wait to see what the next two days bring before I can make a call.

Last edited:
I say GET MICHEAL OUT!

The man has completely poisoned the environment in the house. While I think Denies hasn't done herself any favors by pushing his buttons he's pretty much pushed her into a corner to the point where she can't even engage other HM's. His antics add no entertainment value to the house, he's not witty,and overall he really just doesn't need or want to be there anymore.

I'm also not a fan of how BB has allowed HM's to talk about nominations. Like I said previously I'm fine with discussions after the fact but watching Natalie and the other discuss what they were going to say when they nominated someone makes me sick.

I keep forgetting Romeo is even in the house. Why is Georgia being singled out for being too quiet when Romeo has had all of about 5 minutes of screen time since he walked in there.

As for the boys I think they need to take a good hard look at themselves and perhaps they'd see that what the twins are saying about them is true. They are cocky, arrogant, and disgusting when it comes to talking to woman.

I think this series is slowly loosing it's appeal for me pretty much all the fun has been sucked out of the house. I'm really sick of everyone and their bitching.

I don't know why BB is even bothering with the HM's giving reasons for their nominations anymore. I'm sick of everyone giving reasons like "it doesn't seem like HM X wants to know anything about my life" "they don't ask me enough questions" ect. You'd think these HM's were starved for attention or the most egotistical people in the world.

First and foremost I absolutely realise this makes me a loser but....

I have just discovered the joy of vintage cbb! And I’m hooked!

My first series was Rylan’s and now I understand where the love/hate was born when it comes to him. While on holidays I have almost finished Jade Goody’s series, I am up to day 22. Jermaine Jackson was the biggest surprise for me! What a delightful man.

Next on my list is CBB 2006!

First and foremost I absolutely realise this makes me a loser but....

I have just discovered the joy of vintage cbb! And I’m hooked!

My first series was Rylan’s and now I understand where the love/hate was born when it comes to him. While on holidays I have almost finished Jade Goody’s series, I am up to day 22. Jermaine Jackson was the biggest surprise for me! What a delightful man.

Next on my list is CBB 2006!

Jackie Stallone and the late Pete Burns are CBB Legends... You have to check out both of those series...

Absolutely - CBB3 (2005) and CBB4 (2006) easily the best series, both from an entertainment point of view but also from a production point of view where they basically took the series theme and house from the prior main series and improved on it.

I'd also recommend Celebrity Hijack from 2008 - rather than putting celebrities in the house they put them in the role of Big Brother (a different one each show) with a cast of talented youngster being the housemates, and it was one of the better series of the later C4 years.

CBB4 was the best ever IMO

Honestly watching these c4 series makes me miss some of the simpler times... BB6, CBB4, BB7, and CBB5 we all pretty visually stunning for their time... The twists for the most part were well thought out and implemented well... Even with several twists the formats all followed a fairly consistent format... From series to series we saw growth... They looked visually stunning without being too over the top about things... They also still had that fly on the wall feel vs the over the top drama and edit driven story-lines of the C5 era... It just doesn't feel authentic anymore... These series had drama without BB having to get in there and really start it for them...

Jackie Stallone and the late Pete Burns are CBB Legends... You have to check out both of those series...
TBH I didn’t know Jackie S was ever even a housemate!

I am currently watching Pete Burns’s series and what a great bunch of people. I’m not sure if you remember the finer details of this particular series but they have a non celebrity whose task is to pretend she is a singer in an all girl band to stay as a housemate, and it is turning out to be so funny. The only celebs I recognise is PB and Dennis Rodman, which is just the way I like it.

After watching the latest UK BB CBB I forgot how good the original show and format was. Simple times, no showmances, outlandish look at me camera stealing behaviour, just people getting to know each other.

I am loving it!

It was the peak of the BBUK era, maybe the peak of all BB.
Yes, BB5 through to BB7 and the celeb series associated them were certainly when the show was at it's peak creatively, developing year on year and also having great casting - and also quite a different cast each series. At this time BBUK really was on top of the Big Brother World!

TBH I didn’t know Jackie S was ever even a housemate!

I am currently watching Pete Burns’s series and what a great bunch of people. I’m not sure if you remember the finer details of this particular series but they have a non celebrity whose task is to pretend she is a singer in an all girl band to stay as a housemate, and it is turning out to be so funny. The only celebs I recognise is PB and Dennis Rodman, which is just the way I like it.

After watching the latest UK BB CBB I forgot how good the original show and format was. Simple times, no showmances, outlandish look at me camera stealing behaviour, just people getting to know each other.

I am loving it!

Yes I remember Chantelle! I really enjoyed watching her rise to fame on that series and then seeing her again in UBB... Her story in the UBB house really struck a cord with me... Being locked in a house with my "ex" I'd probably end up in the same position...

Yes I remember Chantelle! I really enjoyed watching her rise to fame on that series and then seeing her again in UBB... Her story in the UBB house really struck a cord with me... Being locked in a house with my "ex" I'd probably end up in the same position...
Oh my dayzzzzz Jimmy Saville just walked in! TBH I had no idea who he was until he was outed as a pedo. He simply reeks creepy.

I can’t believe I missed this brilliant series. Pete Burns is AWESOME! I loved him in Dead or Alive, in fact I had that Spin Me Round single on a 45. I somehow have managed to dodge spoilers, and still have no idea who won, but I am praying it’s Pete.

What is UBB?

Oh my dayzzzzz Jimmy Saville just walked in! TBH I had no idea who he was until he was outed as a pedo. He simply reeks creepy.

I can’t believe I missed this brilliant series. Pete Burns is AWESOME! I loved him in Dead or Alive, in fact I had that Spin Me Round single on a 45. I somehow have managed to dodge spoilers, and still have no idea who won, but I am praying it’s Pete.

What is UBB?

I have no idea how he wasn't outed much sooner than he was... Just the look of the man sends chills up my spine...

UBB = Ultimate Big Brother... It was C4's version of an All-Star series that included a mix of celebrities and HM's from a few of the more high profile civilian series... It was filmed immediately following the BB11 finale... In fact the winner of that series was immediately thrown back in to the house as the final "ultimate" HM... I really enjoyed it and recommend it even if you aren't that versed in the previous series...

Last edited:
I absolutely thought Pete would win!

Omg I loved it! And what a worthy winner!

Professional reality stars have absolutely ruined CBB.

I am having trouble finding ubb, you got any links?! And what other Seasons do you recommend? I am loving experiencing these seasons for the first time.

I absolutely thought Pete would win!

Omg I loved it! And what a worthy winner!

Professional reality stars have absolutely ruined CBB.

I am having trouble finding ubb, you got any links?! And what other Seasons do you recommend? I am loving experiencing these seasons for the first time.

As much as I enjoy Pete I felt he was too nasty to win the series... Also I think out of anyone in that series Chantel was the best choice to take the win... And not just because of her relationship with Preston either...

As for UBB here’s a link to a channel that has it... I'm not really that excited about the quality or the fact that it's not a single upload per episode but it's literally one of the only sources I could find! The other channel has exactly the same issues!

I think the thing I miss the most about BB on Channel 4 is DAVINA!!!!! The way that Emma has grown in to the role she just comes across as a very cheap reproduction... It completely lacks the genuine charm of the original...

Completely agree regarding Emma having watched last night for the first time in years - feels like it's just a job to Emma whilst Davina genuinely got as excited as the viewers (well, except the series where she just flew in from France to host the evictions and it was fairly obvious that was the case!). History though has already forgotten Brian Dowling and Emma was lucky not to replace Davina directly, meaning to most she was a significant improvement on Brian rather than a cheap reproduction of Davina. That said I think if Big Brother was a good as it used to be Emma would probably be much better - if she's as much of a classic fan as she claimed to be she's probably dying inside when announcing C5's latest so called twist!

As much as I enjoy Pete I felt he was too nasty to win the series... Also I think out of anyone in that series Chantel was the best choice to take the win... And not just because of her relationship with Preston either...

As for UBB here’s a link to a channel that has it... I'm not really that excited about the quality or the fact that it's not a single upload per episode but it's literally one of the only sources I could find! The other channel has exactly the same issues!

I think the thing I miss the most about BB on Channel 4 is DAVINA!!!!! The way that Emma has grown in to the role she just comes across as a very cheap reproduction... It completely lacks the genuine charm of the original...
Thanks for that, babe.

I actually watched the last doco of Pete, and what a sad man. Body dysmorphia is a cruel disease.

Because I started my cbb with Emma at the helm, I find Davina to be the cheap reproduction!

I absolutely adore Emma and Rylan.

Back