Skip to main content

CBB9 6th and 7th Evictions *SPOILERS*

First out:

Nicola. No surprise, I think both sides were against her.

Second out:

Romeo, meaning that Denise, Frankie, Gareth, Karissa and Kristina and Michael are through to the final.

No surprises there. I like vote to save makes it a bit unpredictable especially for the bookies who havn't had it right yet :D

This series has been particularly good for keeping the entertaining ones in over the boring and under the radar people. I want vote to save for the upcoming Aussie series. :)

This series has been particularly good for keeping the entertaining ones in over the boring and under the radar people. I want vote to save for the upcoming Aussie series. :)

Yet people like Romeo who at most got 10 minutes of screen time in 3 weeks nearly made it all the way to the end. Even though I like Gareth he really only started to appear on a semi frequent basis in the final week yet he finished 3rd. These are really the only two that I can see that flew in under the radar.

Andrew was the first evicted and he certainly dominated the story right from Day 1.
Natasha may not have dominated the house but she certainly wasn't quiet.
After the first eviction we started seeing Georgia work her way into the story-line a lot more. Her story for me is by no means forgettable. Kirk and Natalie were major characters in that house. Nicola got a tone of screen time right from the word go.

I didn't mind the series but there were a handful of HM who clearly dominated the house and left little or no time for anything else IMO. At times I found this series was painful to watch because it felt like someone had sucked all the fun out of the house. After 3 days of the same continuous characters dominating the show I wanted to shoot myself. This lot was very low energy compared to last year.

BTW I'm surprised Bluegroper, that you were the first person to get their panties in a knot about the HM's being able to discuss nominations.

Last edited:
King ...can ya lay off the laidies and just pick fights with men...its unseemly

princess

I didnt mean women here cant defend themselves ( I know they can)

But King...have a go at me mate i can abrorb the girly swats

King ...can ya lay off the laidies and just pick fights with men...its unseemly

princess

I think bluegroper might take issue with you calling him a girl. Besides who said anything about picking a fight? I was simply responding to his comments.

Back