Skip to main content

CBB US - Season 2

The Veto and Veto meeting will be live in tonights episode.

Really wanted to back Lolo and Natalie but god, they're awful human beings. Even pyscho Tamar could see beyond the game and that Dina had a bond with Jonathan that went back over two decades.

Kandi is apparently worth $38m so god knows why she's doing the show. She is the sort though who'll sail through to the end whilst the crazies around her get voted off.

Stick with it!

I’m enjoying it. Not on the proper cbb level, but it’s better than nothing.

Hey is that a fact re the twist?

I tell you one thing that shocked me and that’s the fact Jonothon is gay and Joey is straight!

It’s speculation but considering they would have pimped the shit out of a twist like that prior to it actually taking place it should be pretty obvious... Also they copped flack over the number of quitters last year any way they could downplay his exit was a plus... Espcially considering it all happened pre-live feed...

As for Jonathan has been quietly out for years... Never got any vibes from Joey...

I tell you one thing that shocked me and that’s the fact Jonothon is gay and Joey is straight!

Surprising. It took me about 30 seconds to work that out about Jonathon and about 10 minutes to work that out about Joey. Mostly based on mannerisms, voice etc.

I just googled and Jonathon is dating the guy from the Amazing Race? I remember him!

The Veto and Veto meeting will be live in tonights episode.

Really wanted to back Lolo and Natalie but god, they're awful human beings. Even pyscho Tamar could see beyond the game and that Dina had a bond with Jonathan that went back over two decades.

Kandi is apparently worth $38m so god knows why she's doing the show. She is the sort though who'll sail through to the end whilst the crazies around her get voted off.

I agree... I take back everything I said about those girls earlier in the thread... Hopefully it comes back to bite them later in the game. I'd almost rather they leave at this point over Tamar...

Surprising. It took me about 30 seconds to work that out about Jonathon and about 10 minutes to work that out about Joey. Mostly based on mannerisms, voice etc.

I just googled and Jonathon is dating the guy from the Amazing Race? I remember him!

The eyebrows as well should have been a sign...

Yes, lost interest but will see it through. From the live feed blogs the live feeds have been pretty golden the last few days but most of the drama is skipped over in the broadcast shows. Turns out though Tamar is the sane one in that house!

Good move by Tom winning HOH, making nominations, winning the veto and then changing the nominations to suit him. Couldn't be anymore perfect play. Hopefully the evil one is evicted now.

He seems to be winning everything.

At the stage now where keeping her in is probably better - she won't get the votes at the end.

In a way though a shame Tom saved who he did - there was a very real prospect of every female HM remaining in the house once all the men had gone if he hadn't as I think Tom has to be favourite to be the second evictee tonight.

I forget this had started so I binge watched, surely this cast is better than last season which I didn't like much at all. However the boot order wasn't looking good for me, particulary as I never liked the Ricky, Natalie, Lolo trio. Ricky in particular has just been helping that duo to destroy the other side and make the show boring. And Natalie does give the impression of being mean at times, they have just found it way too easy this season. Ryan made such a bad mistake not putting Lolo up. It's a relief Tom won HoH. There is some weird stuff in this season (either the people or the twists) but at least it isn't boring. The fake HG twist, whether true or not, did at least help play with their minds.

5 again on finale night, playing out exactly as last year with a regular eviction then the final 4 competing to be the last HoH who will get to evict two people. I wish really they'd have done a triple last night to avoid that, but not too surprised.

The Safety Comp twist was a bit pointless considering the Veto does that on double eviction night anyway when there are only 6 people in the house, but always good to see a "new" comp on BBUSA as it doesn't happen too often and thought the Living Art idea was pretty good.

Although it's aired I don't want to spoil the outcome of last night but really pisses me off when people talk game all season and then when put on the spot to make nominations act as if it's something they couldn't possible do.

spoiler on that last episode

The studio audience clearly groaned when the HoH was decided. Kandi wasn't that clever I thought, first not really caring what the HoH and Veto winner wanted, and then running to spill the beans to Tamar about what was just an idea and not a decided plan anyway. Neither Tamar or Ricky have impressed me that much this season anyway. Not sure who I can really root for now.

Back