First HoH;

Ryan

Twist;

Ryan will still nominate two HG's for eviction

Nominations;

Anthony and Tom are both in danger along side Jonathan

The Road Ahead;

Tomorrows episode is the PoV...

IMO Ryan and Jonathan kind of screwed themselves going forward by not sticking to the original plan... If they survive it will only be to brute force or some sort of temporary side dealings... To me it sounds like the house see them as shady...

I think NEM and Lolo have this game on lock... Not only can they brute force their way through competition they can play a social and intellectual game...

If I were in the house right now I'd be targeting Tamar... We're on episode two and I'm already tiring of her attitude... She can't win a competition to save her life but yet she acts as if she's running the house... I'm usually all for keeping a target or two but I think she'd be an easy first out and all the sweeter knowing that she'd be forgotten by series end...

Scaramucci is the obvious target atm... Can't say I'm disappointed... Omarosa was far more entertaining than he'll ever be...

Reactions: Tee
I'd have thought Joey was the obvious target. Hope Tom doesn't go as he is delivering in the diary room at least at the moment. Talking of which they have two diary rooms this year for some reason, with a second one upstairs.

Anyway, from the live feeds there are some major spoilers:
Ricky (don't think he even featured in episode 2) won the Veto, didn't use.

Anthony however left the house either on Monday or Tuesday. The other HGs are calling him a mole but considering production never sold his appearance on that angle is seems unlikely - he's just a quitter. Ryan named Kandi as a replacement nominee and another Veto comp was held, which Kato won.

Decent enough first episode... While it felt compact there was very little filler and seemed to get right in to the meat and potatoes pretty fast... Can't help but feel like a two hour Sunday premiere would have been more worthwhile than spreading something so minor over two nights... The twist itself isn't bad but really didn't need be stretched over two nights... Considering how back loaded the last series was we could have easily lost our first HM tonight leaving more room as the series progresses... As I said before it really doesn't matter who leaves as they're easily forgotten by the end of the series...
Guess they want to get their moneys worth out of the first evictee, but I think having them move in so far ahead of the premiere really doesn't help - they could have moved in Saturday and still filmed everything required within plenty of time.

I don't think a two-hour premiere would have helped but it did seem a bit thin on content - would have preferred the HoH comp to be done at the end of the first episode. That was a much better comp to watch as well - the swings just didn't come across well on screen at all. The pace will pick up quite quickly though once the first week is out of the way, but really do hope they don't leave so many for the last night. 4 rather than 5 would work with the eviction, then a one-off HoH comp to determine the final HoH and close out the series in the traditional manner.

Listening to Ryan Lochte read the PoV player pick instructions had to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time...

Is anyone else as bothered by Jonathan Bennett’s eyebrows as I am? They’re two shaped Which makes them stand out too much on his face... Also he’s totally the James of the series... If he and Ryan stick as a pair they will only survive out of brute force...

Okay King!

I am downloading and binge watching today!

Let’s do this!

Ep 1

Okay so I’m watching the first ep, which is my pet hate, so I blame you for this hour I ain’t ever getting back 🤴

Omg what has Joey done to his face??!!!

I personally can’t stand it when men beautify themselves, and he is filled and preened to the extreme! He has Botox, filler in his mid face and lips and looks like he has kardashian foundation on! The irony is not lost on me given I do ALL of the above mentioned 😂😂😂😂

I really don’t recognise a lot of them. I know Tom Green, Lohan, and Joey, but that’s about it. This format is so different to cbbuk which I absolutely adore, so I’m just going to accept it for what it is.

My favs so far are Tom and Ryan. I swear I have never heard of Ryan in my life! I find Braxton the most annoying. While I know her sister, I’ve heard of her.

🤴totally agree regarding Jonathan’s eyebrows

Ep 1

Okay so I’m watching the first ep, which is my pet hate, so I blame you for this hour I ain’t ever getting back 🤴

Omg what has Joey done to his face??!!!

I personally can’t stand it when men beautify themselves, and he is filled and preened to the extreme! He has Botox, filler in his mid face and lips and looks like he has kardashian foundation on! The irony is not lost on me given I do ALL of the above mentioned 😂😂😂😂

I really don’t recognise a lot of them. I know Tom Green, Lohan, and Joey, but that’s about it. This format is so different to cbbuk which I absolutely adore, so I’m just going to accept it for what it is.

My favs so far are Tom and Ryan. I swear I have never heard of Ryan in my life! I find Braxton the most annoying. While I know her sister, I’ve heard of her.

🤴totally agree regarding Jonathan’s eyebrows

LOL while premiere's are never my favourite episodes of the series I find BBUS is slightly better than simply a twist and watching individual's walk in to the house... And like you I adore BBUK in fact much more than I do any other BB...

I was also going to comment on Joey's face... He's definitely changed a lot since my boyhood crush...

Ryan is hilarious... It's hilarious just how clueless he is about a lot of things...

One major advantage of the US beginning the filming early is the premiere gets down to business within 20 minutes or so, unlike the UK where you have a two hour show with a lame twist in the last 5 minutes, then often a lengthy recap of the launch in episode two as well.

One major advantage of the US beginning the filming early is the premiere gets down to business within 20 minutes or so, unlike the UK where you have a two hour show with a lame twist in the last 5 minutes, then often a lengthy recap of the launch in episode two as well.

That said I dislike the fact that we miss so much of the first few days in the house...

Well the so called "twist" behind the Mooch leaving was the biggest crock of shit I've ever seen on Big Brother. Showed an utter lack of respect for the viewers and for the other HGs - if he quit just say so, and if he could only commit to 6 days so he could jet off to Davos he should never have been in there in the first place.

Well the so called "twist" behind the Mooch leaving was the biggest crock of shit I've ever seen on Big Brother. Showed an utter lack of respect for the viewers and for the other HGs - if he quit just say so, and if he could only commit to 6 days so he could jet off to Davos he should never have been in there in the first place.

Was going to post about this myself... The twist was just to hide the fact that he didn't want to be seen as being voted out...

Also kind of disappointed with this series in general... The cast lacks a lot of the charm of the original... In terms of the way the shows been edited it feels like any other series... Where as last year they relying on a lot more live elements which made the show more of a special event...

Well the Veto is live tomorrow so it should pick up pace now with evictions at least every other episode.

Watched all 4 episodes last night. They really evicted the most interesting one first... Disappointing.

Ryan is now my favourite.

Oh I forgot to mention. Can't stand Loulou, Lala or whatever her name is. The worst.

Natalie "Eva Marie" I like too! I found it funny how she was like "what should our final two name be?" to Lolo while Tamar was in the room. Laughed so much.

Totally agree!

I was really please with how they do the premier. They don’t fuck around like ukcbb, they get straight into it.

Omg!

Did he quit?

Was going to post about this myself... The twist was just to hide the fact that he didn't want to be seen as being voted out...

Also kind of disappointed with this series in general... The cast lacks a lot of the charm of the original... In terms of the way the shows been edited it feels like any other series... Where as last year they relying on a lot more live elements which made the show more of a special event...
Stick with it!

I’m enjoying it. Not on the proper cbb level, but it’s better than nothing.

Hey is that a fact re the twist?

I tell you one thing that shocked me and that’s the fact Jonothon is gay and Joey is straight!

Back