Skip to main content

CBB US - Season 2

Kingston

Canadian Royalty
CBS has announced CBB US Season 2 will premier between January 21st and February 13th... It is expected to run a similar schedule to last series airing multiple episodes per week...

The scheduling is all over the place - 13 episodes with Monday the only day it airs every week. Over the three weeks it'll air on every day of the week with no consistent pattern from one week to the next.

1. Monday, Jan. 21, 8 to 9 p.m. (premiere)
  2. Tuesday, Jan. 22, 8 to 9 p.m.
  3. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 8 to 9 p.m.
  4. Friday, Jan. 25, 8 to 9 p.m.
  5. Sunday, Jan. 27, 8 to 9 p.m.
  6. Monday, Jan. 28, 8 to 9 p.m.
  7. Wednesday, Jan. 30, 8 to 9 p.m.
  8. Saturday, Feb. 2, 8 to 9 p.m.
  9. Monday, Feb. 4, 9 to 10 p.m.
  10. Thursday, Feb. 7, 9 to 10 p.m.
  11. Friday, Feb. 8, 8 to 10 p.m.
  12. Monday, Feb. 11, 9 to 10 p.m.
  13. Wednesday, Feb. 13, 9 to 11 p.m. (finale)

The scheduling is all over the place - 13 episodes with Monday the only day it airs every week. Over the three weeks it'll air on every day of the week with no consistent pattern from one week to the next.

1. Monday, Jan. 21, 8 to 9 p.m. (premiere)
  2. Tuesday, Jan. 22, 8 to 9 p.m.
  3. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 8 to 9 p.m.
  4. Friday, Jan. 25, 8 to 9 p.m.
  5. Sunday, Jan. 27, 8 to 9 p.m.
  6. Monday, Jan. 28, 8 to 9 p.m.
  7. Wednesday, Jan. 30, 8 to 9 p.m.
  8. Saturday, Feb. 2, 8 to 9 p.m.
  9. Monday, Feb. 4, 9 to 10 p.m.
  10. Thursday, Feb. 7, 9 to 10 p.m.
  11. Friday, Feb. 8, 8 to 10 p.m.
  12. Monday, Feb. 11, 9 to 10 p.m.
  13. Wednesday, Feb. 13, 9 to 11 p.m. (finale)

If the regular series can withstand schedule shifts, CBB will survive an inconsistent schedule for these few weeks... Clearly CBS see CBB as a great opportunity to launch on the back of new programming and obviously not having the Olympics as a backdrop has created some challenges... Even if this schedule screws with broadcast ratings BB always preforms better after overnight and 7 day catch-up ratings are calculated...

Hopefully it's eratic scheduling can be used to their advantage as it'll make the week less predictable for the houseguests and the viewers

Hopefully it's eratic scheduling can be used to their advantage as it'll make the week less predictable for the houseguests and the viewers

I agree but looking at the schedule they plan on following a pretty consistent format through the series... Not sure why they haven’t explanded episodes in to a two hour format... Meaning pretty much all episodes could be an eviction regardless of what’s taken place before hand... One hour doesn’t leave much outside of a few live competitions...

I'd predict evictions in episodes 3, 5, 7 and 9, a double in episode 11 (the two hour ep), then probably one in episode 12 unless they use that as a series review and once again have more than 3 in the final episode.

I'd predict evictions in episodes 3, 5, 7 and 9, a double in episode 11 (the two hour ep), then probably one in episode 12 unless they use that as a series review and once again have more than 3 in the final episode.

Sounds reasonable... Hopefully they keep the live competitions like they did last year... Having Julie on hand for the majority of episodes made the series feel much more event like and special rather than just a basic series... That said I'd cut down on a lot of the pointless live chit-chat segments... I feel like with the increased live shows last series there was a lot of highlight time wasted... Especially with the live feed blackout outside the US...

Last edited:
Cast Rumours...

Actor Stephen Baldwin

Figure skater Tonya Harding

Actor Bobby Moynihan from SNL

Fashion expert and actor Carson Kressley from Queer Eye

Politician Sean Spicer from President Trump White House

Actor and model Jonathan Bennett from Mean Girls

Reality show veteran Dina Lohan

Reality show veteran Tiffany Pollard

Singer Aubrey O’Day

Olympian Caitlyn Jenner

Reactions: Tee
The casting rumours for last season were way off. I think Ross was mentioned and that was about it.

The casting rumours for last season were way off. I think Ross was mentioned and that was about it.

I know... I’ve been around long enough to know that these lists are mostly BS... I was just posting to see if I could spark up some activity in this thread...

Yes, the rumour mill doesn't seem to grind for Celeb BB USA. I imagine though the premiere will be taped early next week so we should get something official or unofficial within the week.

Perez claims Joey Lawrence is one of the celebrities... Also Natalie Eva Marie from WWE has been all but confirmed... She was spotted filming her VT at a gym in LA a few days ago... Apparently a lot of this years cast are previous DWTS contestants...

Wow there’s definiately a lot more star power on the male side of the house... If I had to chose one person to get behind this season it would be Jonathan Bennett... I follow him on IG seems pretty down to earth, has a great sense of humour, his hair looks sexy pushed back, and is likely a secret super fan...

I also suspect that Mr. Lochte is this years Metta...

Hoping to see the back of Scaramucci and Lohan pretty quick...

Back