Skip to main content

Caturday

funny-238.jpg

funny-animals-58.jpg

Let me in...LET ME IN

random-24.jpg

I have been wanting a fur baby for a while now. It's been 4 years since my last fur baby died and I have been keeping my eye on the adoption pages of a few cat refuges. This ball of gorgeousness showed up a month ago and I keep being drawn back to her. It has taken the foster carer 3 weeks to get back to me so I thought she may have decided to adopt her herself or that she had been adopted out already. I had just about given up after sending lots of emails and leaving phone messages.... but then today she called me and we are going to meet her on Saturday. I am so excite. She is called Kit Kat and I love her already.

IMG_2914.JPG IMG_2919.PNG

I have been wanting a fur baby for a while now. It's been 4 years since my last fur baby died and I have been keeping my eye on the adoption pages of a few cat refuges. This ball of gorgeousness showed up a month ago and I keep being drawn back to her. It has taken the foster carer 3 weeks to get back to me so I thought she may have decided to adopt her herself or that she had been adopted out already. I had just about given up after sending lots of emails and leaving phone messages.... but then today she called me and we are going to meet her on Saturday. I am so excite. She is called Kit Kat and I love her already.

View attachment 51571 View attachment 51572

What an adorable face she has :)

How exciting! A new addition to your family!

I am sure she will blend in perfectly.

Naw, Kit Kat is just adorable, Shaydee :joyful:

It looks like a black butterfly landed on her nose :laugh: So happy for you with your new fur baby.

I want one but can't :arghh: >>>:cat:

What an adorable face she has :)

How exciting! A new addition to your family!

I am sure she will blend in perfectly.

Naw, Kit Kat is just adorable, Shaydee :joyful:

It looks like a black butterfly landed on her nose :laugh: So happy for you with your new fur baby.

I want one but can't :arghh: >>>:cat:

Thanks guys. We picked her up from the foster carers house and it was so awful. It smelled so bad :( and poor little kitty was just sitting in her own urine in the kitty litter tray. Plus the foster carer let us take her without any official paperwork being done. Cat Haven were not impressed when we went there afterwards. Anyway.. to cut a long story short, she was very scared and anxious when we got her home and was too scared of us to let us touch her. Scratched us if we got too friendly. A week and a bit later she is so affectionate and spoilt.. she still will give you a little love bite if you come at her from behind her head.. but she is learning to trust us all more & more every day. She is also a lot younger than they said she was so she is still in full kitty mode. So much fun and we love her to bits. I can't believe that her behaviour has changed so quickly. I'll show off now with some photos lol.

First day at home with us.. a widdle scared naww!

IMG_3109.JPG

A week later... totes relaxed, queen of her castle <3
IMG_3203.JPG

Play time <3
FullSizeRender.jpg

Thanks for letting me show off a little guys :)

Thanks guys. We picked her up from the foster carers house and it was so awful. It smelled so bad :( and poor little kitty was just sitting in her own urine in the kitty litter tray. Plus the foster carer let us take her without any official paperwork being done. Cat Haven were not impressed when we went there afterwards. Anyway.. to cut a long story short, she was very scared and anxious when we got her home and was too scared of us to let us touch her. Scratched us if we got too friendly. A week and a bit later she is so affectionate and spoilt.. she still will give you a little love bite if you come at her from behind her head.. but she is learning to trust us all more & more every day. She is also a lot younger than they said she was so she is still in full kitty mode. So much fun and we love her to bits. I can't believe that her behaviour has changed so quickly. I'll show off now with some photos lol.

First day at home with us.. a widdle scared naww!

View attachment 51605

A week later... totes relaxed, queen of her castle <3
View attachment 51606

Play time <3
View attachment 51607

Thanks for letting me show off a little guys :)
Well I'm sure you will shower Miss Kit Kat with lots of love and going by the pictures, she's off to a great start. :thumbsup:

Bless ya:D

Back