Skip to main content

Cat was beautiful and dignified right to the end.

Pls no bully, this is a positive happy thread. I know its hard for the priya cult to not be negative and critical like their false messiah.

2expjsm.jpg

Bigger the hoop, bigger the ho!

For all those saying 'she followed her heart, the heart wants what the hearts wants'

I'd like to see how you feel if your partner cheats on you. I wonder if you'd be saying well he/she followed his/her heart.

If someone is in a relationship, married or not... they are off limits.

Yes, Lawson is at fault too.

Can you imagine if we lived in a society where everyone just took everything they wanted without thinking of the repercussions?

There would be a lot of hurt and angry people.

I'm all about 'following your heart' BUT end things first with the current relationship and then 'follow your heart'.

Oh and Cat WAS my favourite in the beginning too. I thought she was classy...classy my foot. I have no respect for men or women who cheat.

For all those saying 'she followed her heart, the heart wants what the hearts wants'

I'd like to see how you feel if your partner cheats on you. I wonder if you'd be saying well he/she followed his/her heart.

If someone is in a relationship, married or not... they are off limits.

Yes, Lawson is at fault too.

Can you imagine if we lived in a society where everyone just took everything they wanted with thinking of the repercussions?

There would be a lot of hurt and angry people.

I'm all about 'following your heart' BUT end things first with the current relationship and then 'follow your heart'.
THANK YOU. It's such a thoroughly selfish point of view, and it doesn't surprise me to see so much of it, but jeez. There's nothing admirable about "following your heart" when the path takes you trampling over someone else's.

The amount of moralising from people who probably have never been that perfect themselves in their own lives is hilarious!
All of this feeling sorry for a girl, who had broken up with Lawson and only got back together with him a week before he went into the house!

The amount of moralising from people who probably have never been that perfect themselves in their own lives is hilarious!
All of this feeling sorry for a girl, who had broken up with Lawson and only got back together with him a week before he went into the house!

I'm not saying I'm perfect. No one is. Whether it's a week, a day, an hour before he went in, bottom line is they were in a relationship.

Would you be ok if you were in Candice's shoes? Would you be watching your boyfriend and saying oh good o! Follow your heart after all we only got back a week ago (ignoring the fact that they were together for 3 years prior)

Just sayin'

ROFL at this guy.

29ll83n.png

Any person can literally do that. You can end a relationship and simply never see a person again if you decide.

This person gets it.
Ah, the ol' "my brain hurts too much to provide a point so I'll just draw a picture of one." Should have known I guess.

I think she was my fav.
She wasn't fake like Skye.
Trying to be something she isn't i.e. smart, like Priya
Didn't need to be bitchy like Lisa and Katie.

It's just unfortunate the whole Lawson thing happened.
I wonder if she may have won or gone further.

I think she was my fav.
She wasn't fake like Skye.
Trying to be something she isn't i.e. smart, like Priya
Didn't need to be bitchy like Lisa and Katie.

It's just unfortunate the whole Lawson thing happened.
I wonder if she may have won or gone further.

She would have won.

But crazy Cat is already a winner just by being herself.

Cat was gorgeous tonight. The tan was brilliant.

It's a weird thing - Cat grown into me a lot days after she left the house. So sad that she had to be in this situation.

Back