Skip to main content

Cat the seductress...

That's why you need god in a marriage and then miracles may happen.
If she's emotionally unstable she should not have been allowed into the house. She is making a fool out of herself.
Why do you need God in marriage?

The baker is the son of a man of god. We were married at the town hall. With the pastor doing the reading.

If you mean you need principles in marriage; then I agre. But God; see above -- that's like having the third person there.

Cat has a coldness about her that I find chilling. As Aisha said tonight, when Jason said those things about her she didn't seem like it bothered her at all and was laughing with the guys quite quickly afterwards. At least Lawson had the good grace to look embarrassed but Cat couldn't have given a crap. Then both Cat and Lawson tried to deflect what Jason had said by turning it back on him that he had told them something different. Neither addressed what they were actually accused of, they made it all about Jason lying to them. Poor little victims that they are...<vom>

Then with her bawling in the diary room - with not a tear in sight. Cry, cry, sniff, sniff..wipe the non-existent tears away. She seems to know she should have some kind of remorse but she doesn't really know what that actually means, so fake bawling it is. (check out the footage - no actual tears!) I still think she's batshit crazy and has the potential to be a major bunny boiler.

I have a feeling cat will be booed on stage when she leaves. She might break down and cry in front of Sonia. She has really f*kt up her reputation...
I hope she's able to sleep at night

Why do you need God in marriage?

The baker is the son of a man of god. We were married at the town hall. With the pastor doing the reading.

If you mean you need principles in marriage; then I agre. But God; see above -- that's like having the third person there.

No it's not a third person,
Lol it's the glue that binds the marriage together. The devil will always try ruin a marriage, anything that is holy, you mustn't let it succeed. There is good on this earth, however there is also evil. Just what I believe. We should respect other peoples views just like I respect Muslims, Hindus, Jews etc. it's nice to believe in something.

David Graham was booed audibly at his eviction if I remember correctly.

Gretel scowled at the audience.

lSQmRtf.jpg

I like Cat and Lawson equally. Remember, it does take two to enter a relationship and IF Lawson's relationship outside the house had been solid, Cat wouldn't have been a temptation, only a friendship to lean on and help him get to the end. Cat is pretty, intelligent and can appear quite vulnerable...all which appeal to men. Now, that being said. Why don't the other housemates mind their own business!

WTF...you can't compare Cat to the Mrs Robinson relationship in The Graduate. FFS she is only 8 yrs older than Lawson. Mrs Robinson would have been at least 20 years older.

The double standards and sexism surrounding how people speak of Cat as compared to Lawson is very telling. Why isn't there a Lawson is a cheating scumbag thread? Why isn't there a Lawson should have said no thread? Because apparently Cat is more responsible than Lawson is for him cheating. Absolute rot.
I couldn't agree with you more. The woman/female gets ALL the blame yet again. The hateful, raging vitriol towards this woman is terrible. She hasn't attacked someone, or killed anyone lol. She has kissed/hugged a guy who unfortunately has a gf. I'm not condoning cheating. I just think people are going overboard on the Cat/Lawson situation.

Back