Skip to main content

Cat the seductress...

She is a poor woman's Estelle (her mannerisms, etc).

Kinda reminds me of her, but Estelle was a far much better person/housemate.

Lol, apparently Estelle knows Cat.

But from what I have seen in their respective seasons, Estelle and Cat are nothing alike.

WTF...you can't compare Cat to the Mrs Robinson relationship in The Graduate. FFS she is only 8 yrs older than Lawson. Mrs Robinson would have been at least 20 years older.

The double standards and sexism surrounding how people speak of Cat as compared to Lawson is very telling. Why isn't there a Lawson is a cheating scumbag thread? Why isn't there a Lawson should have said no thread? Because apparently Cat is more responsible than Lawson is for him cheating. Absolute rot.

From the nomination that Travis gave for Cat it seems there is a lot more physical intimacy between Clawson that we are not being shown.

WTF...you can't compare Cat to the Mrs Robinson relationship in The Graduate. FFS she is only 8 yrs older than Lawson. Mrs Robinson would have been at least 20 years older.

The double standards and sexism surrounding how people speak of Cat as compared to Lawson is very telling. Why isn't there a Lawson is a cheating scumbag thread? Why isn't there a Lawson should have said no thread? Because apparently Cat is more responsible than Lawson is for him cheating. Absolute rot.
As an outtake on the hysteria; I'm married to a lovely (furry faced) guy who is 17 years younger than me.

His parents were rapt when he "showed signs of maturity" at 21. By admitting he had a girlfriend. That he'd met, on the internet. WoW 4 life. How we met? He asked in "guild"/clan/club chat if anyone had a spare room for a week, b/c he needed to fly from Qld to Melb to meet a chick he'd met in game. I was the only "guildy" who didn't live with their parents (probably more my issue, than theirs, lol).

So, i had a car; and met him at the airport. That's what "bud's" in games do, right? Two weeks later, I got a phone call; "I think I like you a lot"; my response was "Yeah, me too". He was 18 (just, like, turned 18 on his "visit").

Six weeks later; his shit arrived from Townsville; as did he. We married 5 years ago. I'm 45, he's 29; his mother has told me that she can't believe what a difference I've made in him. I'm proud; and in love with my baker. His mother also worked out how old I was by asking about Dr Who episodes. Can't believe I was that dumb :)

Signed. Mrs Robinson.

As an outtake on the hysteria; I'm married to a lovely (furry faced) guy who is 17 years younger than me.

His parents were rapt when he "showed signs of maturity" at 21. By admitting he had a girlfriend. That he'd met, on the internet. WoW 4 life. How we met? He asked in "guild"/clan/club chat if anyone had a spare room for a week, b/c he needed to fly from Qld to Melb to meet a chick he'd met in game. I was the only "guildy" who didn't live with their parents (probably more my issue, than theirs, lol).

So, i had a car; and met him at the airport. That's what "bud's" in games do, right? Two weeks later, I got a phone call; "I think I like you a lot"; my response was "Yeah, me too". He was 18 (just, like, turned 18 on his "visit").

Six weeks later; his shit arrived from Townsville; as did he. We married 5 years ago. I'm 45, he's 29; his mother has told me that she can't believe what a difference I've made in him. I'm proud; and in love with my baker. His mother also worked out how old I was by asking about Dr Who episodes. Can't believe I was that dumb :)

Signed. Mrs Robinson.

That's pretty cute.. But he didn't cheat. That's the difference. If he cheated on you on national tv, would u forgive and give hi. A second chance?
I'm on team Aisha

I actually like Cat tbh.

I see zero problem with her being older.

I think that Candice is not her problem.

Lawson has 3 years of knowledge about his girlfriend. He's the expert and no one can really question his judgement on how he acted. If he publicly broke it off then he broke it off.

He should have just said,

" I've made my decision. I know her and I know me and this is what I choose. Your opinions are your own. Don't tell me about them and hope that I care. I don't and anyone who can't accept that can go and fuck themselves. "

Ultimately as volunteers in the house to entertain us - they have done a great job. Would you rather there be no drama?

I think it's because lawson kinda said no in the beginning and cat kept going trying to get closer, then when Lawson was drunk playing that truth game with priya, cat asked would you kiss me...and then 'accidently' dropped her top to reveal her breasts to lawson.
I don't think it's a case of everyone hating cat, it's just sick how she keeps going for it, in for the kill. Hope that makes sense :)

That's pretty cute.. But he didn't cheat. That's the difference. If he cheated on you on national tv, would u forgive and give hi. A second chance?
I'm on team Aisha
Ah. But. He *did* cheat. And lie; and be a general fuckwit. Actually, he was General Fuckwit.

He fucked someone else. Yep. I know; and I know her name, and phone number. He lied and cheated. He was looking for a way out; or looking for forgiveness as a trust item.

I found out. He was abused. Physically and emotionally. And we slept in separate rooms.

But we talked it out; so I will never accept "HE'S A FUCKING CHEATER", or "SHE'S A CUNT' from this forum. Live through it, talk to the other person involved. And *then* make a decision.

I love the baker with all my heart. Couldn't imagine him gone. He's my best friend, my worst enemy and my project, as I am his. The fact he's 14 year's younger; I hope I live to regret that :) It took me 35 years to pick him.

I think it's because lawson kinda said no in the beginning and cat kept going trying to get closer, then when Lawson was drunk playing that truth game with priya, cat asked would you kiss me...and then 'accidently' dropped her top to reveal her breasts to lawson.
I don't think it's a case of everyone hating cat, it's just sick how she keeps going for it, in for the kill. Hope that makes sense :)

I don't remember him saying no. He NEVER shut her down completely like he should have. And whether she jumped into his bed naked or asked him to fuck her, he is the one who controls the cheating aspect of this as it is his relationship.

But it was a just a little toe fucking between friends. In the real world Cat would have just got Lawson's digits.
And when they were on that 'break' she was poking his feet with a clothes hanger, to remind him of that nice in the sanctuary... What a nasty piece of work

Ah. But. He *did* cheat. And lie; and be a general fuckwit. Actually, he was General Fuckwit.

He fucked someone else. Yep. I know; and I know her name, and phone number. He lied and cheated. He was looking for a way out; or looking for forgiveness as a trust item.

I found out. He was abused. Physically and emotionally. And we slept in separate rooms.

But we talked it out; so I will never accept "HE'S A FUCKING CHEATER", or "SHE'S A CUNT' from this forum. Live through it, talk to the other person involved. And *then* make a decision.

I love the baker with all my heart. Couldn't imagine him gone. He's my best friend, my worst enemy and my project, as I am his. The fact he's 14 year's younger; I hope I live to regret that :) It took me 35 years to pick him.
Oh ok... That's good u cleared it up and everything's ok now :)

I don't remember him saying no. He NEVER shut her down completely like he should have. And whether she jumped into his bed naked or asked him to fuck her, he is the one who controls the cheating aspect of this as it is his relationship.

Yep. He very much wanted to be with Cat just as much if not more than Cat wanted him. He just wanted to win Big Brother. But he got drunk, released his inhibitions, and now he is in this position.

He liked the attention at first. Maybe it's coz he's been trapped in this house for a few weeks, he needs sex, so he used cat to relive some of the build up of c*m. He doesn't actually love her, it was the alcohol and hormones talking

After discussing this with a friend there's only one thing I believe that can make an otherwise attractive woman like Cat depressed, anxious and have such low self esteem - absolute infertility.

Especially if her divorce resulted from it.

My friend recounts a lady she knows who was an international class model who also had a degree in architecture live through 4 IVF treatments with a very attractive husband end up sleeping in separate beds and then eventually divorce when she failed to have a successful pregnancy.

She's apparently still on 6 Prozac a day and has had a semi serious suicide attempt.

Very sad.

I do understand Cats desire to have a man in her life and I think she needs support not derision.

I'm not certain her underlying issue is definitely infertility but it does fit.
That's why you need god in a marriage and then miracles may happen.
If she's emotionally unstable she should not have been allowed into the house. She is making a fool out of herself.

Yep. He very much wanted to be with Cat just as much if not more than Cat wanted him. He just wanted to win Big Brother. But he got drunk, released his inhibitions, and now he is in this position.
He thinks if he wins the cash, he can pay candice to come back into his life. He's so slimey

Back