Skip to main content

Cat the seductress...

Back this year...

Did no one else notice the undressinf scene where Lawson walks in on Cat and.... she drops the dress with an oops giving him a full breast flash?

No woman forgets she is not wearing a bra... So that was a deliberate move imo.

Secondly the tramp stamp tattoo?

I would have had no idea, but it shows that Cat is a racy woman! I reckon she's been around more than what anyone knows and while I can't be certain of it has some sort of fault that makes her throw herself at any guy.

This might be a chronic illness like MS etc, or maybe even herpes genitalus.

Her behaviour for a 30+ year old ... Yeah I know she's "29" but I don't believe it... is interesting to watch.
Of course she knew what she was doing, she muttered to herself after he'd gone that she got exactly the reaction she wanted and that it went well, or words to that effect.

I just don't understand why he'd go for such an older woman. There's literally no appeal to her. If she was a supermodel, I'd get it, but...
Older men date younger women all the time. Talk about double standards! I don't think she is unattractive either. She isn't Miranda Kerr, but who is lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1413874631][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lawson should never drink booze again, he does the dumbest things under the influence.
Don't we all? Lol!

And Cat feels no remorse whatsoever!
That kinda makes me blame her a tad more than Lawson - I think he at least feels some guilt for what he has done to Candice.

She's just full of stupid decisions. The flashing of the boobs, the tramp stamp, and lets not forget that she has a tounge piercing. I mean is she having a midlife crisis? Going after a 23 yr old man who's been in a relationship for five years. She should know better since she's divorced.
She was one of my favourites early on, the way she spoke was just full of insight and showed intelligence - I mean she did work as an accountant at Ernst & Young and is now a midwife....
But geez could you not be any more stupid.

Of course she knew what she was doing, she muttered to herself after he'd gone that she got exactly the reaction she wanted and that it went well, or words to that effect.

It wasn't about that, Cat was displeased with Lawson over the answers he gave regarding how he would handle his breakup with Candice, and I don't think she liked being called a 'bad choice'.

She's just full of stupid decisions. The flashing of the boobs, the tramp stamp, and lets not forget that she has a tounge piercing. I mean is she having a midlife crisis? Going after a 23 yr old man who's been in a relationship for five years. She should know better since she's divorced.
She was one of my favourites early on, the way she spoke was just full of insight and showed intelligence - I mean she did work as an accountant at Ernst & Young and is now a midwife....
But geez could you not be any more stupid.

If she hadn't gone after Lawson she would have been out in second eviction.[DOUBLEPOST=1413875661][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm still trying to work out how having a "tramp stamp" and a tongue piercing automatically makes you some sort of sexual dynamo? :confused:

It's easy to put labels on people.

I'm still trying to work out how having a "tramp stamp" and a tongue piercing automatically makes you some sort of sexual dynamo? :confused:

Don't know about the tramp stamp but but I've received a few blowies from girls with tongue piercings and let me tell you ... it's stimulating!

Apparently there are whispers about saying Lawson's girlfriend will enter the house.... holy crap imagine that. As far as the cheating goes, well- I hope it will be all worth it. but we all know BB relationships don't last long on the outside.

I don't think Cat is all that intelligent she's not that much of a man stealing mastermind. I think her biggest tactic is to flash her tits and cry basically, she probably is going for the younger guys because they'd be easier to get. Although in her VT didn't it say she always goes after the taken men? Some women can be really nasty to other women so she probably doesn't care at all that he has a girlfriend on the outside. She's not in a relationship so it's not her responsibility that Lawson is cheating, the thing is it will make her look bad on the outside and probably ruin her future relationships. It wouldn't surprise me if they stay together on the outside because no one else would want them.

Tramp Stamp - because most have a stylised handlebar symbolism behind them suggesting that they are a "bike".

Cat probably has a small handlebar pic with the words:

ENJOY YOUR RIDE

I don't think Cat is all that intelligent she's not that much of a man stealing mastermind. I think her biggest tactic is to flash her tits and cry basically, she probably is going for the younger guys because they'd be easier to get. Although in her VT didn't it say she always goes after the taken men? Some women can be really nasty to other women so she probably doesn't care at all that he has a girlfriend on the outside. She's not in a relationship so it's not her responsibility that Lawson is cheating, the thing is it will make her look bad on the outside and probably ruin her future relationships. It wouldn't surprise me if they stay together on the outside because no one else would want them.

I do not remember her saying in her VT that she goes after taken men.

If she hadn't gone after Lawson she would have been out in second eviction.[DOUBLEPOST=1413875661][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's easy to put labels on people.

I voted to save Cat during the second eviction, before she had gone after Lawson, she was most saved then. After she went after Lawson she was close to eviction, but Lisa was evicted.

Ok just got off the phone with a friend in Melbourne who works as an allied health professional / psychologist who says she's heard that the issue surrounding the divorce might have been infertility.

Her impression is that she's just trying to find a younger man to tide her over till her forties after which she'll go for an older divorced man who already has children etc.

Says she's seen it many times before.

Well I'm telling you that psychology is my field, and I have never heard such rot.

And if there is any health professional, who has had contact with Cat as a client and who is now playing this Chinese Whispers game... then they should be deregistered. But I seriously doubt that there is.

Older men date younger women all the time. Talk about double standards! I don't think she is unattractive either. She isn't Miranda Kerr, but who is lol.

It's not about 'older' and 'younger'. It's about their actual age difference. If she was 4-5 years within his age range, it wouldn't be so huge. Let's be real here - biologically-speaking, way older women don't appeal to men, just as way younger men don't appeal to women in cultural/historic terms/reasons. I hate the argument that older women can't go younger, but that's when the age difference isn't really all that big. They're close to a decade apart, no? Or am I totally getting her age wrong? Because I thought she was 31-32?

She isn't really hot. Being 'not unattractive' isn't the same as being attractive, which is my point. She also doesn't have a great personality... although I can see why a man might like her given she's really easy and likes to laugh it up without providing her own spin on things. She's the insecure man's dream.

Also - lol her little fit regarding the whole singing thing was hilarious. I wish Sandra had gone off on her, but Sandra just didn't give a shit at that point. Cat is a baby. There is 0 appeal to her, imo, unless you want a relationship with a fucking stick.

Back