Skip to main content

Buh BYE ....

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
I'M THE WINNER OF BIG BROTHER

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I distinctly remember robot BB stating:

bb.jpg

That means US - the viewers, Allan, not you... :cool: Although you sucked so bad we don't get to decide - cause your housemates unceremoniously dumped you outside the front door on night TWO šŸ¤£

Allan repeatedly told us during his epic 4 day journey (is this the correct up to date TV reality lingo these days)... That it was a forgone conclusion and we should probably just write him the cheque now...

ALAS when you repeatedly spruik about how "Ə AM YOU'RE WINNER" Karma ultimately will intervene and rewrite your history (perhaps there's a producer named Karma) .... THUS this is apparently the WINNER leaving the house all alone, at night, dragging his luggage, somewhat early in the season :p
Not even a chit chat with Sonia, just get in the Uber and piss off... (which probably just drops him up the road at the train station - "Here's an Opal card with 5 bucks on it - bugger off back home" šŸ˜

allan.JPG

Producer K to production crew: "Housemate A is talkin' himself up too much - he's gone over the 'Talking yourself up LINE' (which is only allowed to be this long)..., This is Australia, there'll be none of that HERE... invoke Tall Poppy Syndrome for immediate eviction of said Housemate... "

We get to choose the winner, from the final 3 housemates. That's not been recorded yet.

I posted this in the housemates thread but here's more on Allan:

Back