Skip to main content

Brush with Celebrity

Bob Geldof and Elvis Costello and Tim Freedman, all signed my CDs :)

Also I Dated someone, in the 80s, that was Out There ........

Those were those days ............

Anyone we'd know?

Yes, maybe if you were around in the 70/80s listening to Music etc - I won't disclose without their permission and he would be unlikely to be hanging around a place like this, for me to be given that ;) LOL

We are still friends, after 30 odd years and he is doing very well for himself :) I like it when lovers can become friends :)

I always think you probably have to be made of strong stuff to be a celebrity.

I think it also depends on how one ends up being one. You can set a Goal to be one or be like my friend, that was thrust into 'the' status quite quickly. It can be a life of many ups and downs, and the higher you go, the harder you may fall :( Almost like living with Manic Depression in those days.

Yes, they need to be so strong, very very strong. Just have to see what Social Media is doing these day (including places like this) The amount of abuse and negativity and the cutting down of the 'tall poppy' that just comes with the gig and unfortunatly life is like that these days.

Survival of the fittest, in a supreme reality.

Was chatting with a customer tonight and a relative of his is in Cambodia atm.

The relative was employed by Brad and Angie's agent to 'mentor' their kids, whilst they are working on a Movie there, about the Khmer Rouge etc.

Anyway, been told that Brad Pitt is a really down to earth and a very generous soul. I would not be suprised if they have adopted another child, whilst there - seeing there is a connection to the orphanage ;)

Small brush, but a big stroke :)

I danced in Mardi Gra last year and ran into Casey Donovan. I managed to get a pic, with her permission of course. Haha.

Back