Skip to main content

Bride and Prejudice

I watched it, and don't even remember a Marina from Big Brother. You could be right though.

Yeah, she was an intruder. She didn't last long from memory. Yet, still clutching for her five minutes of fame LOL.

This show is such a fake set up. I watched the first episode in small bursts switching between channels. In summary, apart from the gay guys I couldn't give a shit whether any of them get married or who does/doesn't turn up. Married At First Sight is more of a hot mess and thus, worthy of my time LOL.

Last edited:
Yeah it is her, I don't like this incestuous world of reality tv! So Marina was on BB with Leo, who was on that dating show with a girl named Scarlett who is now on Married At First Sight.

At least Marina gets more airtime with this show. Apparently she spent more time auditioning for the show over the years than actually being in the house, and her eviction footage basically consisted of being told her dog died and then getting nominated.

Will someone give the gay son's parents the MASSIVE shake-up and reprogram them, PLEASE? Awful.

The 18/20 yo ? couple and their mothers should offer some good entertainment. There is going to be a very large cat-fight between the groom's Mum and his young bride to be. Surely. My read - the guy is punching above his weight; she will be a gorgeous looking monster in ten years time (monstrous in nature - not looks - if she leaves them ALONE, unlike Skye). They will get divorced, regardless. :p

Yeah it is her, I don't like this incestuous world of reality tv! So Marina was on BB with Leo, who was on that dating show with a girl named Scarlett who is now on Married At First Sight.
If you don't get sufficiently Instagram famous the first time, try, then try again.

My read - the guy is punching above his weight; she will be a gorgeous looking monster in ten years time (monstrous in nature - not looks - if she leaves them ALONE, unlike Skye). They will get divorced, regardless. :p
They won't be able to stop these two getting married, but it's just a matter of when, not if, they get divorced. She is a Skye in the making. It all starts somewhere, and once she receives the cheques from this show, she'll be off to Thailand for her new boobs within a week.

Can't believe that the guys' parents didn't come to the wedding, and that cold video message from the mother (the father didn't even do that much). Actually I can believe it, but it's very sad. The ads promised "the twist you never saw coming", but surely that was the least twisty, most depressingly inevitable conclusion. Without the happy ending, I feel I've watched something horrible and exploitative.

Katarina showing up to her sister's wedding also didn't create any warm fuzzies for me. It's a token gesture, and her feelings remain the same.

Back