Skip to main content

Brain Teasers.......

...are these insanely cool or what?... cheers.

crazy_space_hands-weird_free_animated_picture.gif

best-gifs11-trippy.gif

Lol!!!!
No :D, sort of close but nowhere near.

Have another look. :)

...Oh Christ!... I don't know who it is?... Christ Almighty!... if only I could figure it out?... Jesus!... let me think!... Christ... it's on the tip of my tongue... I'm gonna take a wild guess... Leonardo Da Vinci?.... Oh Christ no... it's not him!... Jesus... I wonder who it is?... I dunno... is it Jesus?... nah!... probably not... Willie Nelson?... Aw stuffit!... is it Jesus?... (tee! hee!)... cheers.

...Oh Christ!... I don't know who it is?... Christ Almighty!... if only I could figure it out?... Jesus!... let me think!... Christ... it's on the tip of my tongue... I'm gonna take a wild guess... Leonardo Da Vinci?.... Oh Christ no... it's not him!... Jesus... I wonder who it is?... I dunno... is it Jesus?... nah!... probably not... Willie Nelson?... Aw stuffit!... is it Jesus?... (tee! hee!)... cheers.

:p ;) :D :cool:

Does anyone remember the Magic Eye pictures from the 90's?

If you could do them you liked them, if you couldn't you didn't!!!! LOL!!!!

You need to concentrate really hard on one color and look deep into the picture and then a 3D image would emerge.
It can drive you nuts, so if you think you'll hate me for it.... don't look, lol!!!!

3d-magic-eye-shark.jpg

What image can you see?

^ ^ ^ Helpful hint, I hope.
I get up close to the screen, look at the darkest color and slowly pull back still looking at that color, the colors start to go fuzzy, blink a couple of times and OMG!!!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the Magic Eye pictures from the 90's?

If you could do them you liked them, if you couldn't you didn't!!!! LOL!!!!

You need to concentrate really hard on one color and look deep into the picture and then a 3D image would emerge.
It can drive you nuts, so if you think you'll hate me for it.... don't look, lol!!!!

3d-magic-eye-shark.jpg

What image can you see?

I couldn't do them in the 90's and I can't do them now! But I could never hate you, Topaz.

Look at the picture and it's not moving.... it is a still picture but look at something other than this picture and it moves!!!!!

psychedelic-screen-melt-580x362.jpg

Amazing yes!!!

Back