Skip to main content

Bitching on Tahan worse than anything by her

starry

Ironic isn't it. I've seen way more worse from people hating on her than anything I've heard her say. She really isn't foul mouthed, doesn't go around calling people evil. It's funny how people wanted to make her the villain at the start when really all she is is a bit of a gossip who gets frustrated sometimes. She even owns up to not being perfect, and isn't really a bitter person who holds grudges either, she is even careful with her remarks often qualifiying them in some way too. She even gives credit to those who she hasn't got on with in the house.

True, we are all seeing her anger and frustration at other housemates because we're being shown her private vents in the diary room

But she gets it out of her system and walks out trying her best to forget and move on :)

I think the attacks on any of the housemates, over all of the seasons have been pretty harsh at times.

Such is the nature of the rabid BB fans. We get a hold of a notion in regards to a particular person and find it really hard to let it go.

Maybe one day we'll all grow up? Nah! Where is the fun in that? LOL

lol its the debating back and forth that brings out the nasty side in all of us

But true that's where the fun is :)

As long as its kept to the housemates and we're not attacking each other, its harmless :)

I think many housemates are getting attacked in one way or another. Mikkayla and Tahan appear to be getting the most attention in terms of bitching, but Jade, Ed and even Madeline get their fair share of personal attacks.

It's unfair, but its also the way of the internet. A lot of people like to talk big as all we see is their digital profile, but I'm betting 9/10 would never say to a housemate's face what they say here. OH WELL!

I think many housemates are getting attacked in one way or another. Mikkayla and Tahan appear to be getting the most attention in terms of bitching, but Jade, Ed and even Madeline get their fair share of personal attacks.

It's unfair, but its also the way of the internet. A lot of people like to talk big as all we see is their digital profile, but I'm betting 9/10 would never say to a housemate's face what they say here. OH WELL!
I think each hm gets attacked differently. Some for their behaviour and so people exaggerate the meaning of their behaviour making them sound like the devil. Some get attacked on their looks, age and weight- where it gets as bad as making threads about them and adding awful pics to further make a point. Some are attacked due to intellect etc. I think attacking the way a hm looks is worse to be honest

In just find it odd, that some viewers deem some house mates not allowed to have emotions.

It's just friggin' human to have some emotions, to get annoyed by things. Everyone is different. People express it in different ways.

Ironic isn't it. I've seen way more worse from people hating on her than anything I've heard her say. She really isn't foul mouthed, doesn't go around calling people evil. It's funny how people wanted to make her the villain at the start when really all she is is a bit of a gossip who gets frustrated sometimes. She even owns up to not being perfect, and isn't really a bitter person who holds grudges either, she is even careful with her remarks often qualifiying them in some way too. She even gives credit to those who she hasn't got on with in the house.

Amen!!!!!!!!

Look at this thread tho, nobody is talking about her so you can pack your delusions away; she isn't that interesting. Bye.

Christina-Hendricks-Eye-Roll-Smile-On-Mad-Men.gif

ever feel like going into the bush and just screaming, just to get it out of you system, well thats what a lot of them do in the DR, get it out of their systems, once youve said it it doesnt worry you that much.

Completely agree with this

In just find it odd, that some viewers deem some house mates not allowed to have emotions.

It's just friggin' human to have some emotions, to get annoyed by things. Everyone is different. People express it in different ways.

Amen!!! Well said [MENTION=4923]up_all_night[/MENTION]

It all comes down to how these emotions are expressed. e.g. Someone falls over on their arse in front of me, i think its funny but is it OK to laugh in their face? No - its not 'socially acceptable' and generally frowned upon.

Same kind of thing here. Tahan should of realised that belittling the others items wasn't going to be a good look, regardless of what she thought of them. Its not up to her to decide which items housemates hold dear to them.

I'm not saying she shouldn't express her emotions ever but in particular instances its better just to suck it up and keep quiet (risk coming across like a brat!)

Exactly, so why is it okay for some and not others then?

Back