Skip to main content

Biggest bullies in history of BB?

I don't think any other winner owes as much to the favourable treatment of the producers.

Day 1, housemates voted her out.

They brought her back with a mission where she can stay if she keeps Bianca under control. She failed but they let her stay.

They gave her a favourable edit.

Then in the finale, Ben had more votes. So they extended the voting time. Urging people to vote for Terri. The tallies where blind. After extending the voting, Terri still wasn't winning. So they unmasked the tallies to show Ben was winning. Urged people to vote for Terri. Then when she had more votes, closed the voting.

Am I remembering correctly?

I was so annoyed at the time. That season was good. That creepy old man. How the punished Nobbi by giving him a van, which then became his clubhouse and backfired. Bianca was hilarious. Good times. Where do people rewatch old seasons? Youtube?

I don't think any other winner owes as much to the favourable treatment of the producers.
I agree.

The Logans weren't bullies, but they also got special treatment. Their deal was if they succeeded in their secret-twin task and didn't get discovered they could both stay in the house. The other HMs figured it out but somehow they not only were both allowed to stay but - like Terri - went on to win. Ugh.

Back