Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP Line up leaked

Can you quote them fully please - can't view them internationally and it's also useful to keep for reference too. Thanks.

Ellie Gonsalves

Luke Toki

Danny Hayes

Bernard Curry

Dayne Beams

Matt Cooper

Josh Carroll

Imogen Anthony

Jessika Power

Thomas Markle Jr

Omarosa

Caitlyn Jenner

Thanks - though if viewers still choose the winner (which the ad suggests they will) Luke is probably very good value for money.

- Cast is better than I was expecting it to be.

- Unsure if Imogen/Jessika/Omarosa will get along. These women all have strong personalities in my opinion.

- Not excited about Caitlyn Jenner. How does she go from being on the cover of Vanity Fair to this? Kendall and Kylie are more relevant in 2021.

- Don't care about estranged relatives of Megan Markle either! I think there's too much attention on these people.

- Surprised Hopkins was supposed to be on the show. She's probably more controversial/political now compared to when she was on Celebrity Big Brother UK.

- I hope Omarosa doesn't put up with nonsense.

- How does she go from being on the cover of Vanity Fair to this?
Being an idiot. Her rise in popularity fell almost immediately by only supporting trans rights when it suited her, remaining a staunch Republican, and making insensitive comments that showed her privilege.

Being an idiot. Her rise in popularity fell almost immediately by only supporting trans rights when it suited her, remaining a staunch Republican, and making insensitive comments that showed her privilege.
Also comes across desperate for her to do this show while she still has a political campaign going on. Can't take this seriously. Politics has become a joke these last few years.

The Republican Party was headed down the path of insanity long before any reality star jumped in the ring.
Regreso%2Bal%2Bfuturo-Back%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bfuture-Robert%2BZemeckis-1985-the%2Bactor%2Bcopia.jpg

Excuse me if there is already a discussion about him in the earlier parts of this thread, but who tf is Thomas Markle Jr “Famous Big Brother”.

Thanks team!

Excuse me if there is already a discussion about him in the earlier parts of this thread, but who tf is Thomas Markle Jr “Famous Big Brother”.

Thanks team!
It's the brother of Meghan Markle, the American actress who Prince Harry married. (What a dumb sentence!)

Well at least she won't make the same mistake as Trump and accidently get elected then find out they actually have to try and do the job.

Hi there I don't know if it's been posted before on these forums but this clip was featured on my youtube main page and I thought it looks like it's from the upcoming Australian BB VIP series. Looks like some overhead video footage from the compound from a bit over a month ago.

Guess that confirms the final 8 then, although think we already knew who were on one week contracts.

And god that shipping container arena looks so cheap.

Hi there I don't know if it's been posted before on these forums but this clip was featured on my youtube main page and I thought it looks like it's from the upcoming Australian BB VIP series. Looks like some overhead video footage from the compound from a bit over a month ago.

Can someone please list who they are? I don't even know these people.

Enough people will be saying that about the season that you'd think it was an official tagline from the promos.

Danny Hayes is the biggest celebrity in there.

Obviously, I know Caitlin and am aware of Omarosa. I am disgusted Thomas Markle Jr is in there. I shouldn't know who that is. Besides that, Ellie Gonsalves is the only other person I know. That is only tenuous because she was in a bikini in an Australian tourism super bowl ad a few years ago and I googled who the hot chick was.

Back