Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP 2021: Promos, Trailers & Teasers

1635599182098.jpg…seriously?… this bunch of Z grade ‘VIP Celebrities’ are it?… talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel or what?…AND we have to endure Danny fucking Hayes again?… (at least Angie Kent isn’t going to be on it thank fuck)… watching this shitty bunch of Z graders finally putting the final death knock on this once fantastic glorious show will be the only reason that I watch this series… I’ll be able to tell people in the future that yes… I was there to witness the final demise of Big Brother Australia… may it rest in peace… oh well…I’ll see you there tomorrow night I guess?… cheers.

View attachment 57416…seriously?… this bunch of Z grade ‘VIP Celebrities’ are it?… talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel or what?…AND we have to endure Danny fucking Hayes again?… (at least Angie Kent isn’t going to be on it thank fuck)… watching this shitty bunch of Z graders finally putting the final death knock on this once fantastic glorious show will be the only reason that I watch this series… I’ll be able to tell people in the future that yes… I was there to witness the final demise of Big Brother Australia… may it rest in peace… oh well…I’ll see you there tomorrow night I guess?… cheers.
haha Jenner did BB vip au while running for CA governor & losing bigly (a la Drumpf & The big lie)

haha Jenner did BB vip au while running for CA governor & losing bigly (a la Drumpf & The big lie)

…the immense size of Jenner’s ego is going to make me hate him soooooooo much!… even more so than Danny Hayes (which I thought would be impossible)… and as for all of the other so-called ‘VIP CELEBRITIES” well… just let me say this… I think that I’ll be setting new all time Mr Stickyfingers records for whinging and whining and ranting than have ever been said before… I can’t think of anything nice to say about any of these Z graders at all so hold onto your seats for what I’m about to say lol!… I think that this crowd of low status ingrates is a complete slap in the face to both long time fans of the show and to the memory of the show itself... I’m disgusted by the selection… but still… when have the producers ever given a fuck about what we the fans have ever thought?… see you there tonight lol!… cheers.

…the immense size of Jenner’s ego is going to make me hate him soooooooo much!… even more so than Danny Hayes (which I thought would be impossible)… and as for all of the other so-called ‘VIP CELEBRITIES” well… just let me say this… I think that I’ll be setting new all time Mr Stickyfingers records for whinging and whining and ranting than have ever been said before… I can’t think of anything nice to say about any of these Z graders at all so hold onto your seats for what I’m about to say lol!… I think that this crowd of low status ingrates is a complete slap in the face to both long time fans of the show and to the memory of the show itself... I’m disgusted by the selection… but still… when have the producers ever given a fuck about what we the fans have ever thought?… see you there tonight lol!… cheers.
Hahhaha! I'm not a fan of the Kardashians. However, I enjoyed the episode (impossible to find) where Bruce refused to neuter the dogs for um...a particularly male reason. The irony as he is now a completely transgendered person. Apologies in advance as a Yank..Omarosa (hired then fired by Drumpf) shall rival Jenner as whingeworthy... Yikes, & then there's Markle...(hangs head in shame lol)

I don't care if you dislike celebrities or not but can we please not deadname?

Personally I didn't see a problem with it in the context the name was used. Things get a little complicated when someone has been a public figure for as long as Caitlyn has... Deadnaming her in the present or post transition is another story. I'm not saying we shouldn't be careful but that deadnaming is a lot more nuanced that you're making it out to be.

Last edited:

She will be gone in a week, so at least we won't have to see her for long.

I am planning to skip this season. First ever BB I'm skipping, nothing from the promos looks enticing for me. Might tune in when Danny is gone.
Same here. I think I’ll record it and watch it later on and FF through the shit.

Yeah I think using the name Bruce when referring to something that took place pre-transition is ok. Referring to Caitlyn with male pronouns, however, is not.

Someone report back if this is worth watching. Currently my interest levels are extremely low.

I'll be watching this forum to not only see how many people are watching the show, but more importantly the poll question on the daily thread which will help me feel how mixed I am about this series.

It is tempting though. But if I do watch later I'll miss the best part which is taking the piss live in the daily threads here.
That’s the only thing that is even remotely tempting me to watch it live. Reading on catch up isn’t the same haha

That’s the only thing that is even remotely tempting me to watch it live. Reading on catch up isn’t the same haha
Exactly, as I experienced with Aus Survivor. I tried watching the eps after downloading, and reading the thread as I watched, but I'd keep spoiling who won challenges! I actually think at this point, chatting about BB live is better than the show itself. If it wasn't for this place I'd have given up on it.

The only person who is remotely interesting in that Z grade cast is Luke Toki from Survivor. I think a lot of other Australian Survivor fans will probably watch just for Luke but good lord give me strength to get through this season. At least it will be quick but judging by the TV guides 7 seems interested in making these close to 2 hour episodes a night for at least 3 nights a week.

I don't care if you dislike celebrities or not but can we please not deadname?

…obviously this is what you’re talking about… “the immense size of Jenner’s ego is going to make me hate him soooooooo much!”… well… I have only ever known Jenner as Bruce Jenner… the male Gold medal Olympic medalist… I’ve never seen Jenner in the Kardashians because I refuse to watch shit like that… I’ve never seen a show with Jenner on it as a ‘woman’ so to me Jenner is still that male Olympic Gold medallist to this day… when I see Jenner as a ‘woman’ I am most probably going to accept Jenner as a ‘woman’ from that point onwards… even so… Jenner always had a big self opinionated overbearing ego as a man so Jenners probably just going to be a mega diva self opinionated bitch as a ‘woman’ anyway… but until I see Jenner as a ‘woman’ Jenner is still a ‘man’ to me… that’s the trouble with us oldies… we have to see it to believe it 90% of the time… cheers.

Last edited:
Back