Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP 2021: Promos, Trailers & Teasers

November 1st is when this starts.

Ah, that's what I popped in here to find out.
The celebrities on The Singing Mask were more "knowable" than this bunch!
The assumption that people give a fuck about Thomas Markle is off.
Not sure why he's front and centre of the promo? The whole letter scene is cringey.
And finally I hear of a first name. Up until now, it's always been Meghan Markle's brother. Where did he get celebrity status, do we know?

Jessika Power Promo + New Photos

ghPo6P1.jpg

ZqvsqE2.jpg

rBfjTST.jpg

Seven are trying to be relevant, but all the promos talking smack about more famous people really emphasises how most of the cast are leeches.

According to an article on Mediaweek.com.au the VIPs will be in there for 22 days. If it runs the same as the normal season that means there should be about 10 or 11 episodes including the finale? But who knows if they will space out the days for the "conversations" on this one?

That sounds like a waste of an episode and highlights just how Seven don't get the concept at all. Whether fans of the old or new "Big Brother" format I don't think anybody watching wants a D-list celebrity interview show. This should be a show where the "VIPs" basically dump their baggage at the door and reveal their true selfs in conversations with each other, not through the moves of producers.

Cbf scrolling so apologies if anyone’s mentioned this already but does the guy in the promo interviewing Omarosa not sound exactly like Fitzy?

2nd ep has now been extended to 1 hr 50 min

Someone had better start the first daily episode thread for Monday before... you know. :D

Don't forget a poll!

Ah, that's what I popped in here to find out.
The celebrities on The Singing Mask were more "knowable" than this bunch!

And finally I hear of a first name. Up until now, it's always been Meghan Markle's brother. Where did he get celebrity status, do we know?
omg...as a Yank, I'll have to apologize for Jenner & Omarosa in advance! Thank God Newsom is still our Governor

At first I thought the short haired girl looking shocked in the promo was Jessica Rowe, but on further inspection she's too young, and seems to be Ellie Gonsalves (whoever that is).

2nd ep has now been extended to 1 hr 50 min

And no doubt still less revealing than an old 30 minute daily episode.

Back