Skip to main content

Big Brother UK to return on June 5th

Channel 5 have finally confirmed that Big Brother returns on Tuesday 5th June 2012

Channel 5 have confirmed that Big Brother returns to our screens on Tuesday 5th June 2012, with three shows listed. The Show will launch with the Live Launch at 9pm on Channel 5 before being followed on with Big Brother’s Bit On The Side. There is also be a auditions show at 8pm before the launch.

The listings currently stand at this:

Tuesday 5th June 2012:

8pm: Big Brother: The Auditions

9pm: Big Brother: The Live Launch

10:45: Big Brother’s Bit On The Side

It has also been confirmed that the first EVICTION of the series will take place on Day 4 of Big Brother 2012, happening on Friday June 8th 2012 at 10pm. The first week currently looks like this:

WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE 2012:

10pm: Big Brother

11pm: Big Brother’s Bit On The Side

THURSDAY 7TH JUNE 2012

FRIDAY 8TH JUNE 2012

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/pre-bb-channel-5-confirm-big-brother-week-1-listings/

This better be worth my time!!

Last season I watched two episodes and it was horrible. I'll give this one more shot!

Rumour has it they will be nominating 1 minute after the last HM enters so first impressions will matter, if this is true being the last HM to enter might be a good or a bad thing. I haven't really liked the last few seasons of BBUK hopefully this will be better. :)

That'll be C5 rehashing yet another old C4 twist then with first night nominations.

Rumour has it they will be nominating 1 minute after the last HM enters so first impressions will matter, if this is true being the last HM to enter might be a good or a bad thing. I haven't really liked the last few seasons of BBUK hopefully this will be better. :)

I'm not sure how the "wild card" HM thing will work... They could potentially be entering after nominations are made. Channel 5's first attempt at was horrific but I thought the final C4 series wasn't perfect or the best series by any means but certainly not the worst. Compared to the previous series it was and improvement by leaps and bounds.

Snap nominations can never lead to good things or any decisions based on first impressions for that matter. They already have a launch night twist with the "wild cards" so I don't know why they feel they need another. Besides if they really want a twist on launch night why not introduce something that will affect life in the house over the long term rather than the first few hours or days in the house. I think this year more than any would have been a great year to do a "battle" style series especially if they are going to an Olympics meets Hunger Games theme.

Back