Sonia Kruger
Chrissie Swan
Fitzy & Whippa
Julia Morris
Osher Gunsberg
Hamish & Andy
Kyle & Jackie O
Etc, etc, etc

Benjamin Norris hosting Big Brother??? What the? Did he put his name up on there? Haha 😛 No offence to him but please no!!! I don’t want to be reminded Channel Nine ever had Big Brother. Plus you guys know I am not a fan of his behaviour in the 2012 season.

None of those options apart from Gretel are suitable though I do have a soft spot for Jackie O (hosting solo only) because she is a massive fan of the show and respects it.

Gretel Killeen
Sophie Monk
Benjamin Norris
Sonia Kruger
Chrissie Swan
Fitzy & Whippa
Julia Morris
Osher Gunsberg
Hamish & Andy
Kyle & Jackie O
Etc, etc, etc
But Tully is not on that list....

Benjamin Norris hosting Big Brother??? What the? Did he put his name up on there? Haha 😛 No offence to him but please no!!! I don’t want to be reminded Channel Nine ever had Big Brother. Plus you guys know I am not a fan of his behaviour in the 2012 season.

None of those options apart from Gretel are suitable though I do have a soft spot for Jackie O (hosting solo only) because she is a massive fan of the show and respects it.
of the ex housemates on the list probably Chrissie is the best option. But I would love to see Gretel back too

Sophie Monk is second favourite?!? Thought Sonia would be ahead of her as a Channel 9 name. Isn’t Sophie too busy with Love Island anyway?

Didn't know that Gretel was on Celebrity Name Game a few weeks back. That's two channel 10 shows oooo

Hey now! Tommy is a fantastic choice.

Looks like it will be Sophie to me anyway...

What if 9 takes it back and Sonia becomes the host once again? How excellent would that be?
@Tim - is that a lifetime ban?

Gretel Killeen
Sophie Monk
Benjamin Norris
Sonia Kruger
Chrissie Swan
Fitzy & Whippa
Julia Morris
Osher Gunsberg
Hamish & Andy
Kyle & Jackie O
Etc, etc, etc
How uninspiring -"Etc, etc, etc" is the most exciting thing on that list. On the other hand possibly money to be made if you get further down the list.

I would hope Gretel loves the format so much that she realises she is not the person to host it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back