Skip to main content

Big Brother to air on Seven in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eye reminds me a lot of the opening titles from the last season of bbuk, If any of the FTAs would fit that logo I think it would be 7, channel 9 has MAFS and Love Island, idk how BB would fit into 9's slate

Tried mocking up the FTA logos with the eye, 10 fulfills the french vanilla fantasy
Nine.jpg7.jpgTen.jpg

I like the eye. I don't get 7 vibes from it but whether that matters who knows.

Google didn't even have 300 users!
Yes I realised too late that was meant to read Twitter. (insert the drinky--drinky motion here)

The 'BBAU7' twitter account is suspended. In preparation perhaps? Or just me grasping at paper-straws-that-disintegrate-after-five-seconds-because-turtles?

I'm applying now too, so many questions though
I know, I answered maybe 30%-40% of it, I'm gonna break it up over the next few days ahah its too much to do in one shot

Good on you young padawans. Doing it for us oldies who CBF to apply. Remember to send us a shout out if you get on and no hard feelings when we eviscerate you. xo

I don't know why you'd make it so public that you're applying when it's been proven in past that the producers lurk these forums and have disqualified people from the casting process because they made it obvious on here they were applying.

Especially when your name on here is literally your real(?) name

Would the casting people/producers really remember little 'ole us? And in these days of sharing your bowel movements on social media would it really be such a mark against you for saying you were applying?

Which reminds me. I've read mention of Gretel and Mike. But what about ALEX. Is Mavrosciatic still contracted to treating STIs?

@Consuela : Alex is working for ITV now ruining Love Island Australia.

Guess he will have a choice next year of one or the other? Hopefully he goes back to Big Brother.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 😝

Ermygawd i can hardly type this i am so freaking excited after finding out this life changing news tonight! 😱

Bring on Big Brother in 2020! 😁

PS - I am back! 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back