Skip to main content

Big Brother is like a PRISON

Brent

Now that I have your attention, let me explain.

So after watching for years and years I've noticed every time housemates loved ones come and see them they're like "OMG, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU'VE DONE AMAZING, OMG".

So sorry, what have they really done besides laze about a house for 80 days?
I mean I know it's natural to be proud of loved ones - but they talk as if they've just been in a concentration camp for 80 days.

So after watching for years and years I've noticed every time housemates loved ones come and see them they're like "OMG, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU'VE DONE AMAZING, OMG".

I mean I know it's natural to be proud of loved ones - but they talk as if they've just been in a concentration camp for 80 days.

Does your contempt also extend to your beloved Priya?

No if i had my way.... I would make Big brother open to all those fame whore wannabees, and then design the house exactly like a prison. A prison cell for a room, with bed, common area, gym, garden, dining room, and staples for food. No wardens, except for the big brother voice, no family visits, no contact from the outside world.

Let them fight to parole (eviction) Last inmate standing after 100 days gets $500,000.

If you're used to seeing people every day or atleast talking everyday , then 80 days is a long time

What happens when these people go on holidays ??? Or do they simply never go anywhere coz they cant be away from their family for more than a week without incurring a meltdown... I mean example being Penny who had been in the house for a few weeks and her head almost caved in when she saw her mother !!!

OR

of course it is a game & possibly they are over-reacting to the max to score sympathy votes :rolleyes: :cool:

I actually think it's like being in a prison, not in a hardcore way but certainly they are confined. They are denied total freedom. There is no outside communication (a bit softer this year) which prisoners do have. They actually don't get to see, touch, talk to family. So I'd say it would feel a bit like prison. When I had my twins I had to stay in hospital for 3 weeks and even though I had access to friends and family, TV, phone etc etc I was going stir crazy being stuck in one place for so long. So I honestly can't imagine being with strangers in the one place for 80 days and the tension of the game hanging over you the whole time.

Back