Skip to main content

Big Brother Hungary returns to TV2 in 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisjuhaszeliza97

🇭🇺 I called TV2 Group on the phone if they want to bring Big Brother Hungary back to its flagship network, TV2, in 2024 with season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021). However, in the new season of Big Brother Hungary will be more family-friendly again than in the previous two civilian seasons and one celebrity season.

In 2024, when will TV2 Group re-enter for the reality rights of Big Brother and bring it back to its flagship network, TV2 with (family-friendly) season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021), please? 👁️F8QAkYcWcAApiW0.jpeg

🇭🇺 I called TV2 Group on the phone if they want to bring Big Brother Hungary back to its flagship network, TV2, in 2024 with season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021). However, in the new season of Big Brother Hungary will be more family-friendly again than in the previous two civilian seasons and one celebrity season.

In 2024, when will TV2 Group re-enter for the reality rights of Big Brother and bring it back to its flagship network, TV2 with (family-friendly) season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021), please? 👁️View attachment 60624
Please stop spamming this all over Twitter and other fan run forums.

Sorry, I just writing about the revival of Big Brother Hungary on TV2, even though Pavel Stanchev, CEO of TV2 Group, forgot to announce it at this year's Big Picture Hungary conference, and will make up for it at the 2024 Media Hungary conference by announcing the revival of Big Brother Hungary for TV2 with (family-friendly) season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021). #BringBackBigBrotherHungary 👁️F6ALJg-WcAAlEdW.jpeg

I thought it went as Valo Vilag in Hungary, which initially I think was a rip-off but then continued under licence from Endemol.

I thought it went as Valo Vilag in Hungary, which initially I think was a rip-off but then continued under licence from Endemol.
🇭🇺 When will TV2 Group plans with Banijay to discuss about the revival of Big Brother Hungary for TV2, in 2024 with (family-friendly) season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021), please? 👁️ 🙏

🇭🇺 When will TV2 Group plans with Banijay to discuss about the revival of Big Brother Hungary for TV2, in 2024 with (family-friendly) season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021), please? 👁️ 🙏
ENOUGH WITH THE SPAM!

ENOUGH WITH THE SPAM!
I'm sorry, I just want to continue writing about the revival of Big Brother Hungary for TV2 in 2024.

Back in June 2002, I watched preview announcing of Big Brother Hungary in the promo on TV2, I loved and adored that show. Hungarian voice actor Armand Kautztky said a slogen that I quote; "You can't hide, Big Brother always sees everything!" We are in July and August 2002, TV2 aired another Big Brother trailer in its promo, when the camera looks from close-up with a macro view (with reflection), Big Brother is tracking his/or her beautiful eyes. [Eye tracking enables the measurement of eye movements, eye positions and gaze points through various technological processes. In other words, eye tracking identifies and monitors a person's visual attention to location, objects, and duration.] His/or her beautiful all-seeing eye tracks the light and shut him/or her off from the outside world (ophthalmologically tested). Hungarian voice actor Armand Kautztky said a second slogen that I quote; "The most famous reality show in the world. Everyday madness. Big Brother always sees everything." But we remain in August 2002 before the ident makeover, TV2 submitted a couple of final promos and a premiere date for the start of Big Brother Hungary to Sunday, September 1, 2002.

Big Brother Hungary originally broadcast between September 1, 2002 and May 30, 2003 on TV2, in which a number of contestants live in an isolated house trying to avoid being evicted by the public with the aim of winning a large cash prize at the end of the run.

12 houseguests walked into the Big Brother house on September 1, 2002, but only 3 of them could participate in the final on December 21, 2002. Houseguests had to pass weekly tasks. They also had to take care of pigs and a cat that was named "Jánoska" by Pongó. Évi won HUF 16.000.000.

Celebrity Big Brother Hungary consisted of eight celebrities competing for the title of the winner of Big Brother. Celebrity Big Brother Hungary aired from January 5, 2003 to January 23, 2003. Throughout the duration of the first season viewers were voting for a winner while the celebrities competed in a series of task while living in the house. Ultimately, Gabor Bochkor is believed to have won the season on day 6. The proceeds from all votes cast during this season went to charity. Throughout the duration of week 2 viewers were voting for a winner while the celebrities competed in a series of task while living in the house. The winner, who was decided on day 6 of this season, is Lajos Boros. Ultimately, it was Zolee Ganxsta who was declared the winner of this season on week 3.

14 houseguests walked into the Big Brother house on February 2, 2003, but only 4 could participate in the finale on May 30, 2003. Big Brother Hungary Season 2 suffered a popularity breakdown, TV2 decided to air the daily episodes at late night. After finishing this bad rated season, rumours stated that there would be a third season of Big Brother Hungary because TV2 made a contract for three seasons. However, TV2 cancelled after two regular seasons and one celebrity season. Zsófi won HUF 20.000.000.

Let's go back to July this year, we need to save the beautiful legendary reality show, Big Brother Hungary, this time with an epic brand new (family-friendly) season [i.e. season 3] and a new eye logo (which is using this in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021). I wrote on the BigBrother+ account on Twitter that; 'After a 20-year hiauts, when will revive Big Brother Hungary, this time with a brand new (family-friendly) season?'

BigBrother+ was the first to write, I quote; 'We're not sure if you're asking if it's coming back or if you're telling us. We've not heard anything about a revival of Big Brother Hungary, have you?'

I answered that; 'About season 3, which TV2 cancelled since 20 years. Since I was a kid, I loved that beautiful legendary reality show, Big Brother. [...] Supposedly, if Banijay allows it, but when will it bring back Big Brother Hungary, this time with an epic brand new (kid-friendly) season and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021)?' At the end, I wrote a hashtag for a beautiful legendary reality show, which is reviving after a 21-year hiauts.

#BringBackBigBrotherHungary

And of course, BigBrother+ wrote a sentence about the beautiful legendary reality show, which is reviving after 21 years off the air, I quote; 'We will post any informations we hear, but for now - it sounds like it's not in discussion to be returning.'

"The highly successful reality show is returning to the screen. When we say Zolee Ganxta, Gábor Bochkor, Renátó, Pongó, we all think of the highly successful reality show of TV2, Big Brother. The two-season reality show provided countless memorable moments for the Hungarian to TV viewers, and so many funny jokes, adventures, and dramas were burned into our memories. The show ran in 2002 and 2003, and in 2014 there was talk of TV2 restarting a new season, which ultimately did not happen", Ripost reports.

"Of course, we understand this, as the Hungarians would also be very happy about a new Big Brother season," writes Metropol.

After 21 years off the air, TV2 is reviving this beautiful legendary reality show, Big Brother Hungary, this time with an epic brand new (family-friendly) season and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021). The live feed will return (it will be 2 hours long) with opening night, and then in the following days you can see a daily summary every weeknights right after 'Tények Plusz', the nominating and evicting show are on fortnightly Saturdays.

The new slogan of an epic brand new (family-friendly) season of Big Brother Hungary [if a water fairy falls alsleep on his pupil in the World Inside the Eye of Big Brother, she will dream big and shut it off from the outside world]: "See yourself with your beautiful fairy eyes! Big Brother - It's in our eyes. Kids are waiting too."

Are you waiting for the revival of Big Brother Hungary on TV2, in 2024 with (family-friendly) season 3 and a new eye logo (which is using this title in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2021)? 👁️

PLEASE REPLY THIS POST NOW!

I think we can call it a day for this thread. Actual news can be posted when and if the series comes to air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back