Skip to main content

Big Brother Ghost, Its True

Interesting. Can't say I really believe in ghosts or not. Although if this is all supposedly true they should get someone to properly check it out. It says camera operators are not allowed phones or personal cameras, well why haven't they got someone to look into it in between series?

The latest live feed video is great, BB's turned the lights off again and added chainsaw noises while the camera guys run around scaring Drew, Tully & Makka by shining flashlights through the mirrors. Drew's a good actor or he's actually shitting himself.

Last edited:
The latest live feed video is great, BB's turned the lights off again and added chainsaw noises while the camera guys run around scaring Drew, Tully & Makka by shining flashlights threw the mirrors. Drew's a good actor or he's actually shitting himself.

That was funny. Drew tried the door but Beebs must've locked them in :) Sounded like Bob Hawke at the end hahaha

I love that clip so much.

And regardless, ghosts real or imagined that camera run space is creepy - they probably have favourite spots to work and some areas they hate, imagine having the toilet section.

The "ghost" video with Drew, Tully and Mikkayla was funny. USBB used to have a tradition of doing something like that (not quite as scary as AUS though) where they would wear a Scream mask or an Alien mask and just pop up in the mirrors when the HG's least expected it. It was great fun. No noises or banging on the walls just be there in one of the mirrors, they haven't done it in the last few seasons, wish they would again it was so funny. A HG would be at the kitchen sink rinsing a glass and whammo, or in the bathroom brushing teeth or just walking by one of the many two-way mirrors and it would appear...LOL...HG's would jump out of their skin....awww the good old days of BB.

The Coomera cemetery which is within 1km of the house is reportedly haunted. I've done a couple of ghost hunts there and we did get some odd photos but nothing that we could deem as 'haunted'

It's unusual for a cemetery to be haunted but in this case the Coomera area around there had some traumatic events tied to it, so if you believe in ghosts, it's entirely possible that the house does have a ghost, but it's unrelated to Big Brother and more realted to the events that happened in the swampland around Dreamworld.

Don't know if I believe or not...

The "ghost" video with Drew, Tully and Mikkayla was funny. USBB used to have a tradition of doing something like that (not quite as scary as AUS though) where they would wear a Scream mask or an Alien mask and just pop up in the mirrors when the HG's least expected it. It was great fun. No noises or banging on the walls just be there in one of the mirrors, they haven't done it in the last few seasons, wish they would again it was so funny. A HG would be at the kitchen sink rinsing a glass and whammo, or in the bathroom brushing teeth or just walking by one of the many two-way mirrors and it would appear...LOL...HG's would jump out of their skin....awww the good old days of BB.

How would they be able to do that? I thought they can't see through the windows?

The Coomera cemetery which is within 1km of the house is reportedly haunted. I've done a couple of ghost hunts there and we did get some odd photos but nothing that we could deem as 'haunted'

It's unusual for a cemetery to be haunted but in this case the Coomera area around there had some traumatic events tied to it, so if you believe in ghosts, it's entirely possible that the house does have a ghost, but it's unrelated to Big Brother and more realted to the events that happened in the swampland around Dreamworld.
Ooooh what happened in the swampland?

I don't believe in ghosts so I think this is all bullshit, but at the same time it's fun to get carried away with fear and imagination sometimes so I love hearing ghost stories. Loved the video of BB locking Tully, Drew and Mikkayla in the second bedroom while playing scary noises hahahaha.

Don't know if I believe or not...

How would they be able to do that? I thought they can't see through the windows?

With flashlights, you shine a light up on the face and it appears in the two way mirror.

I'm thinking they're gonna save all the ghost footage from the weekend for Confidential...

The old wooden house on the island the boat goes around is a house from where the big brother house is, it was moved many years ago like 30 40 years now, when dreamworld started up in 81 or 83 I think.

They used to do the bush ranger show and they would run to that house, there's a story of a guy dying in that house and he haunts the BB house.

Not sure what the deal is with the girl though.

I'll dig up our group's research into the area and post it here. There's a number of cases where people believe something is in the area.

This is the research of mysterious happenings around the Coomera Cemetery and surrounds as researched by Brisbane Paranormal Investigators.

A ghostly girl who could be either Kathleen Mary Watt who was accidentally killed 2 Aug 1916 aged 11y7m or Elizabeth Smith accidentally killed 4 Sep 1888 aged 11y

Then there is the woman in white or the dead bride who could be any of the following - Thelma Louise Siganto died 3 Apr 1940 aged 20y,Marjorie Jean Rubeck died 3 Feb 1945 aged 27y or Alice Maud Howard died 6 Oct 1890 aged 22y

Then the ghost of a man who could be Colin Lewis Siganto who died on 20 Dec 1937 aged 28y or Isaac Gray who died in 1904 accidentally drowned.

Then you have the curse of the Pettifers;
George Boffin died 13 Sep 1927 aged 32y
Ivan Collins died 7 Sep 1928 aged 17y
John Thomas died 1907 aged 14y
Lawrence died 1905 aged 4y

Back