Skip to main content

Big Brother Channel on 7Plus?

KTOM

I was just browsing the 7+ website and it has been updated with a dedicated Big Brother live stream channel. It looks like they are playing repeats of last year's season, but lets hope this means more content!

q7X74b7.jpg

I doubt it other than episodes on a loop. Do we even know if either of the two extra shows from last year are returning, not that they added much value?

This is why though it is so short sighted not to do Big Brother properly - 24/7 live streaming on 7+ would do far more for the service than any other strategy they could come up with, and the promotion that would generate is priceless.

I doubt it other than episodes on a loop. Do we even know if either of the two extra shows from last year are returning, not that they added much value?

This is why though it is so short sighted not to do Big Brother properly - 24/7 live streaming on 7+ would do far more for the service than any other strategy they could come up with, and the promotion that would generate is priceless.

Which two extra shows?

I was just browsing the 7+ website and it has been updated with a dedicated Big Brother live stream channel. It looks like they are playing repeats of last year's season, but lets hope this means more content!

q7X74b7.jpg

For some stupid reason, maybe it was all the lives in that picture, i thought we were finally going to get live streaming this year....until I remember they've already filmed the show.

Looks like they do the same with Nashville - just stream the series being rerun as a "channel", even though I imagine it is available on demand to watch asa convenient.

Back