Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: House Guests Revealed (Spoilers)

This thread has WAY too many spoiler tags... The rule regarding spoiler tags is that once a spoiler is posted open discussion is allowed to continue below the spoiler tag... @crimmy please be aware of this for future posts...
very sorry - thought I was doing the right thing by other people and it just didn't occur to me that I could start a thread here ...

Pardon me while I choke but as much as I hate to admit it Kingston is 100% right. Absolute pet hate of mine is for forums which thrive on spoilers and gossip to have threads full of all that info hidden behind spoiler tags. I'll be doing an editing job in the next few minutes - but for the record news isn't spoilers. Spoilers would be things like revealing the first HoH before broadcast, or generally speaking information that is leaked rather than released through official channels.

Not much to discuss so far - of the six HGs five of them are exactly how I expected them to be from just their photo. Also hate the way ET are teasing this out over three nights - thought it would be HGs one night, the house the next and something else (like twists revealed) on the third.

Like I said before the promotion this season SUCKS in comparison to the previous two... The ads we've been given are generic... No house teasers... You're right the ET Canada thee night "event" is totally being used in the wrong way...

BB Canada has quite quickly established itself as the firm favourite amongst the international BB community, but just five days out from it I couldn't care less at the moment. The promotion has been shocking when really with the move to Global you'd think they'd have pushed it more than ever. Is it a case of when it was on Slice they felt they had to let people know, but now it's on Global they just assume people will find it.

There is a real danger with such poor promotion the ratings on Global are going to be very underwhelming - and rather than being sent back to Slice it would probably just be axed completely.

Full cast: All their videos are now up on global to watch if you want to.

kUw3s3c.png

So now that I have seen the entire cast... I'm going to say it is pretty diverse.... and not just in ethnic backgrounds.... to me everyone has a different look... remember when we all saw the last BBAU cast for the first time, people were complaining that almost all of them looked the same...
One thing I have noticed about this cast is there are no big muscle guys, like an Andrew or a Kyle. That gets a thumbs up from me.
Apparently they go into the house Thursday (Canada time) Friday for us and the feeds will be up on Monday (Canada time) or Tuesday for us here in OZ.

As Zach has already gotten into a pregame twitter war with asswipe Peter Brown and called him a pussy he's definitely my pregame favourite

Back