Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada: House Guests Revealed (Spoilers)

Liza Stinton ‏@LizaStinton 48m48 minutes ago

MEET THE FIRST 6 BIG BROTHER CANADA 3 HOUSEGUESTS!!!
1f341.png
#BBCAN3 https://instagram.com/p/0Tt7OuTWox/

11024173_838483749543575_18716471_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon Pardy ‏@Jon_Pardy 54m54 minutes ago
CANADA!!!!!!!! Who YA go in the first 6 houseguests????? #BBCAN3 @BigBrotherCA @Global_TV let's hear it!!!

Arlie Shaban ‏@ArlieShaban 53m53 minutes ago
Love the new cast members so far.. got some superfans.. and im already leaning hard towards Sarah!! #teamsarahhanlon #bbcan3 #passinthetorch

Alec Beall ‏@AlecBeall 49m49 minutes ago
#BBCAN3 Jordan is too normal, he needs to step up the insanity a bit if he's gonna fit in with the Westcoast BBFam. Prolly gon' win doe.

Alec Beall ‏@AlecBeall 41m41 minutes ago
#BBCAN3 Ashleigh's gonna be Canada's new sweetheart. Fuck... Move over @AlecBeall. Prolly 6th place.

Amanda Zuckerman ‏@AMANDAZUCKERMAN 36m36 minutes ago
My thoughts on the players so far are...who cares. Too soon to care. #BBCAN3 At this point @Jon_Pardy seemed like a dork, but ended up hot.

and looks like this will be interesting...

Peter Brown ‏@alsopeterbrown
42m42 minutes ago
Zach from #BBCAN3 is such a great guy, I can't wait to see him on Side Show in a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no... I was reading SurvivorSucks and it looks like Hola is not working for BBCAN... (I have no interest in watching the cast videos... I like to go in fresh... don't mind seeing pictures tho)... So that might means no feeds using Hola to watch... Crap I hope someone finds a work around...

I watched clips etc off the BBCAN2 website last night using hola (ahhh nostaligia!!) ... and saw at least 1 of the ads using it ...
from memory I used to tell hola I was viewing from either Canada or the US ...
I'll try again tonight (obviously!) as I'm at work and can't (obviously!) have hola here ... (did it last year and ummmm wellllllll I guess my computer then decided it couldn't have a static ip address (or something) and it then stuffed up the scanning from our main printer/copier sooooooooooo welllllllllllll I quickly deleted hola and pretended to know nothing ... absolutely noooootttttthhhhhhhhhhhinggggggggg about why my pc no longer had a static ip thingamejiggywhatsit ... (never pays to let the boss know exactly what you're doing when its not too busy in the office ... am I right?? ;)

Inigo - whereabouts are you again? (I have memory of a sieve and attention span of a gnat when it comes to member's personal details here ... sorry!!!) (it's not that I don't care ... I just don't place too much importance on personal stuff as learnt the hard way long ago that most of what people told me was BS anyway :)

Inigo - whereabouts are you again? (I have memory of a sieve and attention span of a gnat when it comes to member's personal details here ... sorry!!!) (it's not that I don't care ... I just don't place too much importance on personal stuff as learnt the hard way long ago that most of what people told me was BS anyway :)
I'm in Sydney. Why?

just thinking that if I can work out how to see feeds if we're in same place (and we are!) then we can share links etc and they should work :)
I'm watching Peter's video right now

just thinking that if I can work out how to see feeds if we're in same place (and we are!) then we can share links etc and they should work :)
I'm watching Peter's video right now
I can't stand peter, good luck watching that video... Oh and for sure if I see anything useful to help watch the feeds I'll share it around.

This thread has WAY too many spoiler tags... The rule regarding spoiler tags is that once a spoiler is posted open discussion is allowed to continue below the spoiler tag... @crimmy please be aware of this for future posts...

Pardon me while I choke but as much as I hate to admit it Kingston is 100% right. Absolute pet hate of mine is for forums which thrive on spoilers and gossip to have threads full of all that info hidden behind spoiler tags. I'll be doing an editing job in the next few minutes - but for the record news isn't spoilers. Spoilers would be things like revealing the first HoH before broadcast, or generally speaking information that is leaked rather than released through official channels.

Not much to discuss so far - of the six HGs five of them are exactly how I expected them to be from just their photo. Also hate the way ET are teasing this out over three nights - thought it would be HGs one night, the house the next and something else (like twists revealed) on the third.

More HG revealed...

CAVUPELWEAAWzVD.jpg

CAVUWbKUgAAM5xo.jpg

CAVUkl_UwAAChJ-.jpg

CAVUvwlUIAAkJyn.jpg

CAVU8cmU8AA5vtP.jpg

CAVVK4iUMAEUP_N.jpg

CAVVnhvUgAARenE.png

I've seen some people complaining that the cast so far is very BBUS like... as in less diversity that the first 2 BBCAN seasons... perhaps it has something to do with the move to global? I guess to make that call we need to see the entire cast... one more day to go.

Back