Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 6 - begins Mar 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this will be the third time (each even season) viewers have voted someone into the house. With Alison in BB2 she got a weeks immunity - did Nikki and Tim in BB4 get that too?

Yes both Tim and Nikki were given immunity for their first week and were ineligible to win HoH...

Already looks better than BB US. Also their host is much more natural than Julie.

Honestly I think they both have their downsides... Chenbot has improved drastically over the years... I still find Arisa a bit awkward at times... Like she's trying too hard to be "cool" and "hip"...

Love the eye window - better than any BBUK logo has ever looked, yet still not their actual logo.

Heaven looks great but Hell just that little bit too dark for a TV set - I think they could have had a bit more fun with it to be honest.
Wonder if they've ditched the pool area - never got much airtime anyway.

Love the eye window - better than any BBUK logo has ever looked, yet still not their actual logo.

Heaven looks great but Hell just that little bit too dark for a TV set - I think they could have had a bit more fun with it to be honest.
Wonder if they've ditched the pool area - never got much airtime anyway.

Wondering that myself... I'm curious as to why they didn't bother showing the yard of the outdoor hot tub area in the actual tour...

Overall I don't mind this house and the theme but there are a few areas I'm not too fond of...

The outdoor hot tub area looks dreadful tbh... For one it looks cheap in comparison to previous series and the repeated eyes on the wallpaper doesn't see to fit with the rest of the design...

I'm also not a big fan of the tiki looking thing they have about the entry from the indoor yard...

The bathroom is also another letdown... It looks smaller than in the previous house, the clouds siting out from the wall look tacky, and I prefer the benches they had in the previous house over the single sofa...

As for the hell theme to me it really doesn't look any darker than the Steampunk theme from BB3...

How do you guys watch this?
Somebody posted something about a BB viewer in a thread I can't find?

I have the bug now, I watched Celeb BB USA, weird & fascinating.

I watched most of Timmy doing this. And that is my total of watching international BBs
(I used Hulu for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back