Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

Americans have won BBUK.

...thanks for that Winterbourne... I just realised that I should have said... 'non Celebrity versions' in that post... I'm a nuff nuff!... lol!... I did mean to say 'in just the normal Big Brother'... has an international guest ever won that countries show?... cheers.

Seems like BOTH evictions are 'fake' ATM and Canada votes who comes back in. So one goes back in & the other is really booted.

The reaction from Loveita if Kelsey is evicted & is voted back in. Bring it on

Kelsey and Loveita are evicted.

Copied from another site.

8:00-9:00 PM: During tonight’s fake double eviction episode, Arisa revealed to the viewers that both of tonight’s evictees will move into a secret suite. They will live there for the next week until one of them returns to the game next Thursday. The first eviction of the night took place. Kelsey was evicted by a vote of 8-2. Cassandra and Jared were the only two houseguests that voted to evict Raul. The houseguests then competed for HoH. Maddy became the new HoH. Maddy nominated Jared and Raul for eviction. Maddy immediately told both Jared and Raul that she has a backdoor plan in place and needs them to play for veto so that she can nominate Loveita. The veto competition then took place. Maddy, Jared, Raul, Joel, Nick and Tim played in the competition. Nick won the Power of Veto. Maddy asked him to use it. She then told Dallas and Joel about her plan to backdoor Loveita. Both pleaded with her not to make that move. Dallas explained that they have a chance to take another shot at the three headed monster. He said that Loveita is on their side. Maddy told him that the other side will come after her if she doesn’t do this. Dallas said that they can win and take a shot at them first. At the veto ceremony, Nick used the Power of Veto on Jared. Maddy nominated Loveita as the replacement nominee. The vote then took place. Loveita was evicted by a vote of 7-2. Dallas and Joel voted to evict Raul. After Loveita's eviction, Kelsey was brought back on stage. The two girls were informed that they will be moving into a secret suite for one week. They will be able to watch the other houseguests and will get to hear what they are saying at certain times. On top of that, they will control some things that go on inside of the house. After one week, one of them will return to the game.

10:00-11:00 PM: When the feeds returned, we found out that Tim is the new HoH. Tim told Cassandra, Jared and Nikki that he did not want to win HoH. He said that he could not throw it because he could not see the answers that the other houseguests were choosing. Tim told the houseguests that they will be nominating people, not him. He did clarify that he will not do anything publicly and will not start any fights, even though he plans to do things the Aussie way. Kelsey and Loveita were watching the houseguests and talking things over in their suite. They watched as Cassandra and Maddy packed up Loveita’s belongings. Kelsey said that those two are going to start hanging out now. They both agreed that the girls are so excited to get to pack Loveita’s stuff. Kelsey mentioned that Joel must be freaking out and thinking that he made a mistake, since he should have nominated Maddy and Dallas. Both Kelsey and Loveita felt as though Mitch is masterminding the players right now. Loveita added that Mitch is doing what Cassandra is doing but he is doing a better job of it. She was frustrated that Mitch could have brought them together but he didn’t. Loveita suggested that Mitch wants feuds between the two sides because it is best for his game.

11:00-12:00 PM: Kelsey and Loveita discussed that the two of them will need to devise a game plan together. Loveita said that the shady people will need to go. Kelsey mentioned that Mitch is someone that will have to go. Loveita told Kelsey that part of her wants to trust the brothers. Kelsey revealed that she trusts the brothers and convinced Jared and Raul that they need to do the same. The girls agreed that they would be so much better off if they could both return to the game. Kelsey said they are so stupid not to have teamed up. Loveita said people got in her ear right away and she was dumb. Loveita let Kelsey know that Joel will put 100% of his trust in Dallas. Kelsey said that Dallas wants Jared out so she would have to get Dallas out. Meanwhile, Dallas was telling Joel that Maddy cannot be trusted and that he will try to get in power and put her on the block. Dallas said he is done with Maddy. He figured that Maddy had now jumped to the other side in hope of replacing Kelsey. Kelsey assumed that Joel would trust Cassandra too, though Loveita was not so sure about that. Back in the house, Cassandra and Jared discussed trying to get Dallas and Ramsey nominated. Jared said that they can target Dallas, Ramsey, Maddy and the brothers in that order. They agreed that they are good with Joel.

Last edited:
Reading up on what Tim plans on doing... I think it's great! Can't believe Dallas is getting worked up about it and is refusing to do it Tim's way!

...haha!... it didn't take Tim long to take over did it?... maybe the others are going to be like Ed and 'play their cards later' lol!...

Dallas should know by now, it's Tim's way or the highway.

Dallas you should also know that you don't defy your Cult leader or there will be harsh consequences... Dallas... you're walking on a thin line in defying Tim matey... join the 'Cult of Tim' while you can!... lol!... cheers.

...watching these Live feeds makes me realise just how much better the Aussie Big Brother would've been if we were able to see what the housemates REALLY behaved like... to see their TRUE SELVES... I'm sure that if we got to see them 24/7 instead of the prepared 'storylines' that Channel 9 presented us it may well have been another story on who won it or as to WHY they won it?... Canadian people enjoy the Live feeds while you can... just saying... cheers.

...watching these Live feeds makes me realise just how much better the Aussie Big Brother would've been if we were able to see what the housemates REALLY behaved like... to see their TRUE SELVES... I'm sure that if we got to see them 24/7 instead of the prepared 'storylines' that Channel 9 presented us it may well have been another story on who won it or as to WHY they won it?... Canadian people enjoy the Live feeds while you can... just saying... cheers.
Wha? We had live feed when it was on 10, then the turkey thing happened. You didn't know that?

The live feeds continued though till the end of it's run on Ten didn't they? I think they just removed the "Uncut" element from the subscription packages. The live feed though has never been the main problem for the show - just a convenient scapegoat that over controlling producers and channel controllers are happy to do without.

Back to BB Canada and that was the best double eviction episode I've seen, and the best fake eviction since the House Next Door in BBUK 10 years ago. The Secret Suite is a bit crap (and seemingly has no bathroom!) but really glad they went to the effort and love the awkwardness of it between the two evictees - far better than having it as a Showmance Suite.

As for the new HoH - normally when you find out the HoH you can pretty much predict the week ahead. Not this week.

Last edited:
Wha? We had live feed when it was on 10, then the turkey thing happened. You didn't know that?

...sorry Tuttle... I was only talking about Big Brother's stint on Channel 9... I guess I should've made that a bit clearer... it seems so long ago when it was on Channel 10... I used to watch the Live feeds all the time when it was on Channel 10... aaaaah!... the good old days eh?... lol!... cheers.

As for the new HoH - normally when you find out the HoH you can pretty much predict the week ahead. Not this week.

Tim has said the 2 HG's with the highest points are up & when POV comes into play, the 3rd highest is up if it is used.

Tim is even saying what the POV winner should do.

There was a HOH house meeting.

Tim is taking it seriously. lol

HOH%20Meeting_zpsxxxvbmky.png

HOH%20Meeting%201_zpsibgbmspk.png

He is getting them to nominate 2 HG's, they are doing it the Australian way of voting. They have 5 points to use. Tim said he is Big Brother. lol

They will be called in one at time to vote.

If they don't want to participate, that's fine, but the 5 points goes against their name.

Tim you must give a reason and not that they are a threat to your game or it's just strategy,.. and if you don't give a reason points will go towards your name.

Last edited:
Nominations:
Dallas (29 points - everyone nominated him, including himself by refusing to take part), and Ramsey (9 points). Maddy (7), Jared (4) and Joel (1) also picked up votes.

He's promising a twist to the Veto which he'll reveal once the players are picked. I'm guessing he might indicate Maddy and Jared are next in line.

Dallas didn't like what Tim was doing so asked the house to nominate him.
Dallas got 30 points, Ramsey got 9. (so they are on the Block.)

The others that got points were, Maddy 6, Jared 4 & Joel 1.

Last edited:
I really don't get what Dallas was playing at - came off as a crying little baby because the house wasn't playing by his rules. He says he wanted everyone to boycott so Tim had to show his hand, but it was clear very quickly they wouldn't so you'd have thought he'd have spun it to his advantage, or tried too anyway.

As for the Veto:
Seems that like in his season of BB Aus he'll let the Veto winner decide the replacement.

I really don't get what Dallas was playing at - came off as a crying little baby because the house wasn't playing by his rules. He says he wanted everyone to boycott so Tim had to show his hand, but it was clear very quickly they wouldn't so you'd have thought he'd have spun it to his advantage, or tried too anyway.

As for the Veto:
Seems that like in his season of BB Aus he'll let the Veto winner decide the replacement.
id laugh if he goes home for this, he deserves it

Back