Skip to main content

Big Brother Brazil 23

Gabriel

Starts on January 16

Good to see it still going strong. I say this all the time but for me Big Brother Brasil is the format that countries reviving the show should be looking at - it's the best of both worlds with the public voting and the competitive aspect of the US/Canadian format.

Good to see it still going strong. I say this all the time but for me Big Brother Brasil is the format that countries reviving the show should be looking at - it's the best of both worlds with the public voting and the competitive aspect of the US/Canadian format.
Season 24 is already confirmed lol
BTW, the Celebrities vs Civilians format probably it's here to stay forever 😬

The "Glass House" Housemates

20230110-104743.jpg

20230110-104746.jpg

20230110-104748.jpg

20230110-104753.jpg

Oh, they're still doing that. The original was one of my favourite twists in BB history worldwide and surprising more countries haven't done it, but it's been redone far too many times by BBB over the years.

(For those that don't know they built a small compound in a shopping centre where 4-6 potential housemates lived waiting to be voted in to the main house).

P.S. As for the celebs - I guess they play for the prize for themselves too rather than for charity?

Oh, they're still doing that. The original was one of my favourite twists in BB history worldwide and surprising more countries haven't done it, but it's been redone far too many times by BBB over the years.

(For those that don't know they built a small compound in a shopping centre where 4-6 potential housemates lived waiting to be voted in to the main house).

P.S. As for the celebs - I guess they play for the prize for themselves too rather than for charity?
Themselves, with all the twists this year the prize can reach US$ 1 million

I don't hate it, and in these days of titles being reduced to a short sting it's nice to see a full one minute version. Do they use it for every ep though?

Am I right in thinking it is one of the few versions which quite often is female skewed towards the end?

Back