Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia Survey

daveo

Ultimate Big Brother fan!
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post this here. I am conducting a survey on Big Brother.

I intend on sending this information to a large number of staff at The Nine Network and we'll go from there.

http://t.co/U118YXaMXP

I would be more than happy to share the details on the fourm after I reach my quota.

I'd really appreciate as fellow Big Brother fans if you could take the time to fill it out.

Cheers :)

Well done survey. :) I filled it out.

But the cynic in mean says the Nine Network won't care.:( :(

I guess it never hurts to try though.

I need to sit down and think of proper answers for this!!!

bb fans are loosing the blot because channel 9 wants big brother to look rather diferent just because its on channel 9. Change things will make it low ratings. Please wake up producers its time we do something about this. Bloody hell channel 9 constantly with that the block show.... and then the diferent time changes.. seriously. I have a killer headache.

The best time for big brother is a 7pm daily show but it isn't an option :-(

I don't understand why people want the show to be earlier. When I was in France visiting my family and our (french) BB's eviction night started at 23:00 o'clock finishing at about 1:00 in the morning, no way I would have missed it. I have to say the French BB is an adult show, it says no under 10 yrs.

Why not record the show and watch it next day, if it is that late for some people. I truly don't understand the problem with the time

I don't understand why people want the show to be earlier. When I was in France visiting my family and our (french) BB's eviction night started at 23:00 o'clock finishing at about 1:00 in the morning, no way I would have missed it. I have to say the French BB is an adult show, it says no under 10 yrs.

Why not record the show and watch it next day, if it is that late for some people. I truly don't understand the problem with the time
I think Australians go to bed really early and get up early. It's probably better to see it the night it airs if you want to discuss it during the day. It is also likely that big brother isn't clear who is their core audience.

7pm is a great time for the daily show. Ten had it right when they had the 7pm daily show and then evictions, nominations and specials on from 7:30 to 8:30 and then adult content and uplate in the evening post 8:30. I think Big Brother needs the kids in many ways - there are heaps of fans on here that started watching Big Brother purely because they were kids and it was on at 7pm. They are now some of big brothers biggest fans. Big brother is the kind of show that both an adult and a kid can watch and find different factors that they enjoy.

7pm is also a good time to manage conflicts from other shows (like football) which don't start until 7:30 usually which would mean we don't have the same clashes we are having to put up with because of this years schizophrenic schedule. I mean - who the hell can keep up with when (and what channel) the damn show is on? 7pm allows for viewers to make it a habit.

And having a 7pm show doesn't mean having to censor it or some how make it more 'family friendly' - I don't understand how Channel 10 managed such a great split between kid friendly and adult friendly for so many years yet Channel 9 completely struggle with it. We got so much more adult content despite having a kid friendly 7pm time slot on 10.

Back