Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia - Official Fan Group

Gayspie

https://www.facebook.com/groups/927343678094033

Meanwhile there is also a Big Brother Australia - Official Fan Group over on Facebook that you all can join, ran by Channel 7, which is also useful!

I am not trying to detract from this awesome community however, if as many of us true Big Brother Australia fans as possible actively voice their disappointment with the current season over there, the Channel 7 overseers may actually consider taking notice!

I think I'll join.

Right after I've joined Pauline Hanson's, and finished inserting cactus needles in my eyes.

I think this ship has sailed.
The comments/posts over in this Official Facebook Group actually reflect what we/viewers think of the season rather accurately.

I suspect that group is responsible for the awful winners

There is only one official unofficial BBAU community worth being part of.
Does anyone remember the old Message Boards on the Channel ten website? Were they well-used?

lol that FB group. Some chick insists BB is returning because Sonia said so. When I replied that was taped a year ago and ratings suck so it will never happen, she replied that I don't know shit and immediately blocked me. How precious. Is the whole group full of babies?

lol that FB group. Some chick insists BB is returning because Sonia said so. When I replied that was taped a year ago and ratings suck so it will never happen, she replied that I don't know shit and immediately blocked me. How precious. Is the whole group full of babies?
Hence why our friend fits right in there...

you were known as the 'king pest' back in the channel nine days, and for very good reason.
I’ve only ever heard that name from you… Besides we’ve long since moved on from that era. I think you’ll find that an overwhelming majority of members would agree that I am pretty fair and easy to get along with these days. If I do have a problem with someone there’s usually a pretty good reason.

I’ve only ever heard that name from you… Besides we’ve long since moved on from that era. I think you’ll find that an overwhelming majority of members would agree that I am pretty fair and easy to get along with these days. If I do have a problem with someone there’s usually a pretty good reason.
I am really glad you have toned down the sass, i cannot stand sassy gay guys (and this is coming from a bi guy myself)! :)

I see Benjamin posting in there as well so I am 100% correct.
who was that former housemate, from the channel nine era, who joined then was involved in/caused a lot of drama in here?

I can vaguely remember them saying something along the lines of "Big Brother was only a tv show we were on for a few months of our lives", etc.

who was that former housemate, from the channel nine era, who joined then was involved in/caused a lot of drama in here?

I can vaguely remember them saying something along the lines of "Big Brother was only a tv show we were on for a few months of our lives", etc.
I assume that would be him, B*njamin N*rris. Obviously still milking it.

Lol those members are INSUFFERABLE. I get that we can't all be super fans and know everything, but sometimes I just see posts and i just cannot for the life of me get how these people ask these questions. I saw too many people ask what happens behind the scenes and if they ever get to use their phones........

But to be fair, it is more the fault of channel 7 for not delivering the premis of the show well enough to the younger audiences.

Lol those members are INSUFFERABLE. I get that we can't all be super fans and know everything, but sometimes I just see posts and i just cannot for the life of me get how these people ask these questions. I saw too many people ask what happens behind the scenes and if they ever get to use their phones........
And a bunch of "Is this live?" posts during the finale. :bang:

Back