Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw your name and as an aside I saw that Rohan is on a TV program in the states!... La Brea. IMDB funnily does not mention his very short stint on BB lol
Lol! Wrong Rohan! I am named after the 2016 Australian Survivor contestant Rohan... anyone else remember him? Nope? šŸ˜‚
CE157-CA1-1590-409-F-848-E-5-DE0-A6-FCF6-D6.gif

Lol! Wrong Rohan! I am named after the 2016 Australian Survivor contestant Rohan... anyone else remember him? Nope? šŸ˜‚
CE157-CA1-1590-409-F-848-E-5-DE0-A6-FCF6-D6.gif
oh lol sorry! and nope didn't watch it so don't remember him - he does look kinda cute in that gif though

This is oddly suspicious
Tully put this post up as well as some Instagram stories after a podcast revealed who her mystery boyfriend was. She said ā€œI wanted to hold onto this slice of heaven for as long as possibleā€ and so everyone ruined it. Great excuse to go off grid and great timing. I think youā€™re onto something!

Wow, I had a peek to find out what people were saying about BB VIP and them I discovered this! Flabbergasted, to be honest!

Now if only I could watch an ad free bootleg version without the scenery shots, lighting effects and shitty interludes, including the voting sequences which are now pointless, just edit the ā€œbonus footageā€ in instead, then I might find something enjoyable.

The saving grace for me, is experienced pre ch 7 era task speaking in the house to listening producers how heavily scripted it has all become. Perhaps production will have something to learn from this venture.

Wow, I had a peek to find out what people were saying about BB VIP and them I discovered this! Flabbergasted, to be honest!

Now if only I could watch an ad free bootleg version without the scenery shots, lighting effects and shitty interludes, including the voting sequences which are now pointless, just edit the ā€œbonus footageā€ in instead, then I might find something enjoyable.

The saving grace for me, is experienced pre ch 7 era task speaking in the house to listening producers how heavily scripted it has all become. Perhaps production will have something to learn from this venture.
Of course production play a role in things but once again Seven are mostly to blame for the majority of this mess.

It's really dissapointing Vesna would have made amazing TV. Her, Reggie and Sara-Marie are my top 3 housemates of all time. We at least have Reggie, and Sara-Marie's name is appearing alot in the rumour mill. It's good to see Reggie is still inactive on socials, the longer she is the longer we can assume she lasts. The Logans are a bizarre choice. Other than being twins I don't find them particularly memorable. If they wanted to choose a winner of similar archetype I personally feel Jamie has a lot more to bring in terms of entertainment, or even Ryan Ginns.

The Logans are a bizarre choice. Other than being twins I don't find them particularly memorable.
They were just boring bogans. And they got referential producer treatment because they were busted as being twins but still got allowed to stay. Someone will have to remind me the originally planned punishment for them failing their two week task, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for them to both stay.

Based on what I've heard, read and seen from social inactivity, the likely housemates are

Reggie Sorenson (BB03)
Trevor Butler (BB04)
The Logans (BB05)
David Graham (BB06)
Layla Subritsky (BB12)
Estelle Landy (BB12)
Tully Smyth (BB13)
Tim Dormer (BB13)

Also heard names floating around but not confirmed;
Sara-Marie Fedele (BB01)
Merlin Luck (BB04)

Possibly declined based off being active on social media or confirmed to not be taking part;
Bree Amer (BB04)
Vesna Toveska (BB05)
Aleisha Cowcher (BB07)
Terri Mann (BB08)
Benjamin Norris (BB12)
Michael Bveridge (BB12)
Stacey Wren (BB12)
Ben Zabel (BB13)
Tahan Lew-Fatt (BB13)
Skye Wheatley (BB14)

^ Is Pete Timbs (BB01) active on social media? Surely he is likely to participate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back