Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday May 24, 7:30pm
Housemates have to keep their cool in the most nail-biting challenge yet. Could a budding romance be the kiss of death? And Sonia reveals another big twist. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Tuesday May 25, 7:30pm
While the walking dead housemate gets ready for battle, a new force is on the rise. Will they be strong enough to make their target the next walking dead? Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Wednesday May 26, 7:30pm
Big Brother flies in some special guests for a task that has everyone in a flap. Which massive player won't survive the walking dead eviction showdown? Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Last edited:
Housemates have to keep their cool in the most nail-biting challenge yet. Could a budding romance be the kiss of death? And Sonia reveals another big twist. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

While the walking dead housemate gets ready for battle, a new force is on the rise. Will they be strong enough to make their target the next walking dead? Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Big Brother flies in some special guests for a task that has everyone in a flap. Which massive player won't survive the walking dead eviction showdown? Hosted by Sonia Kruger.
I reckon Kieran will be one special guest on May 26th episode. Special guests.. Kieran standing outside the house on IG. HMMMM

Oh great. So Kieran, Alan and probably Marissa or Angela are coming back then.

Jeez, not the best week.

Monday May 31, 7:30pm
Big Brother unleashes the devil within, pushing housemates to the limit - mentally, physically and emotionally - in the most brutal challenges yet. This is hell week. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Monday May 31, 7:30pm
Big Brother unleashes the devil within, pushing housemates to the limit - mentally, physically and emotionally - in the most brutal challenges yet. This is hell week. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.
Hell for the Housemates, or us?

I hope I am posting this in the right thread...

Ari did an interview with The Morning Show, and seems to hint that there is another side of him we are yet to see? I really did think he would be next out, but maybe not...

Tomorrow's promo seems to indicate that Christina & Brenton are going to be seen as a threat.
I won't be surprised to see Brenton out next week, if him or Christina don't win a challenge,

As for quitting, the only person I can imagine to do that is Ari (?) purely because he seems to despise them all... It's kind of ironic given my post above.

Tuesday June 1, 7:30pm
Big Brother adds fuel to the fire of Hell Week with a spectacular twist that will send home a major player. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Wednesday June 2, 7:30pm
Hell Week reaches it dramatic conclusion with the most terrifying challenge in program history. Then, an almighty bombshell blows the game up. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

It's just going to be a like the White Room last year isn't it with evictees moving there then one (or more) returning. Probably Operation Save Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back