Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 3 minutes of episode 1 has been uploaded to the official socials - sadly it just evokes zero energy nor any excitement or anticipation...
Personally, I loved those first three minutes. Most of it is the same as the promos but I feel like we'll see more character development, which is a big plus on the last season.

Official episode descriptions for the first two weeks are out!

Episode 1 - Monday 26 April (7:30pm):
Twelve brand-new housemates arrive, determined to beat Big Brother at his own game. As they get to know each other, they have to contend with Big Brother's new house, new playground, and new tricks.

Episode 2 - Tuesday 27 April (7:30pm):
After an explosive eviction, new friendships and alliances solidify. But little do they know, eight new housemates are descending via BB Air and they're about flip the game on its head.

Episode 3 - Wednesday 28 April (7:30pm):
It's party time as housemates old and new get to know each other. But as alliances form, battle lines are drawn. Who will be next to leave the Big Brother house?

Episode 4 - Sunday 2 May (7:00pm):
Get ready for a week of surprises, but they're not necessarily all good ones. Which surprise will shake up the entire house?

Episode 5 - Monday 3 May (7:30pm):
It's surprise after surprise as Surprise Week continues. As one housemate's position hangs in the balance, will his big mouth be his downfall?

Episode 6 - Tuesday 4 May (7:30pm):
Big Brother has the hungry housemates run off their feet and it's a battle royale as carnivore and vegan go head-to-head.

Episode 7 - Wednesday 5 May (7:30pm):
Surprise Week ends with the biggest shock of them all when Big Brother's secret attic is revealed!

I just want nasty, verbal on air altercations resulting in death threats bombarding the housemates messages, is that too much to ask of a reality show?

New episode descriptions are out:

Episode 8 - Sunday 9 May, 7pm
It's Big Red Button week and the housemates have to decide whether to push or not to push. With all housemates on edge, someone has a plan to change things up. Hosted by Sonia Kruger.

Episode 9 - Monday 10 May, 7:30pm
The Big Red Button is in the house and no one knows if it will bring punishment or reward. As reality hits, loyalties are tested and the determination to win is greater than ever.

Episode 10 - Tuesday 11 May, 7:30pm
As Big Red Button week continues, Big Brother reveals another secret room. While one housemate feels more isolated than ever, there's an advantage so big it'll push everyone to their limits.

Episode 11 - Wednesday 12 May, 7:30pm
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer is the name of the game for one determined housemate. A monumental blindside unfolds when they finally get their shot at revenge.

I’m looking forward to the day we stop having to hear the Eye of the Tiger remix.
It’s weird because apart from coming to this forum for BB info from time to time, I otherwise didn’t see any BB advertising whatsoever (barely watch channel 7). In fact, if I didn’t follow this forum I wouldn’t have even known BB had started!

It’s weird because apart from coming to this forum for BB info from time to time, I otherwise didn’t see any BB advertising whatsoever (barely watch channel 7). In fact, if I didn’t follow this forum I wouldn’t have even known BB had started!

Huh, I think I remember seeing billboard advertising in shopping centres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back