Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Housemates Revealed (contains spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please. Explain it.
White Afrikans: Flexi Mami, Sid and Marlee. Are they white Afrikans?
Russian and Lithuanian: The stripper from Melbourne and Renata.
What are you expecting? Half black people in a country where the majority is white.
Afrikaans = descendants of Europeans who colonized Africa.
European = you can’t get any whiter.

As for the rest of your statement you’re part of the problem.

Thank you. Do any housemates in the promos stand out to you so far?
Promo-wise, not really. It’s a tough one at this stage, since they’re just snippets, and of course the show is very edited.

Based on Insta-stalking though, Sarah-Jane & Flex from the women, and Sid & Marlee from the guys look like the kind of people I’d get along with. But yeah, this post will be an interesting one to look back on.

And yourself?

Promo-wise, not really. It’s a tough one at this stage, since they’re just snippets, and of course the show is very edited.

Based on Insta-stalking though, Sarah-Jane & Flex from the women, and Sid & Marlee from the guys look like the kind of people I’d get along with. But yeah, this post will be an interesting one to look back on.

And yourself?

I don't know, probably Daniel because he looks like he's going to be a game player, though he may end up not being that. I just want housemates who will play the game and not just cruise to the end without any real strategy.

They seem to be pushing the romantic angle for some of the housemates. With stuff like looking for love and single. Though I suppose a showmance could work like it did for Chad.
Well, considering we know the final 3, it doesn’t seem like it... (which is good)

I don't know what to say about those four tbh

bREMaA5.gif

Sid will be a wanker.

I hope Christina doesn't go all Gal Gadot on us.

Mitchell... a thinner version of that fat one from last year.

Max, just cum n go.

Okay so call me obsessed but my super sleuthing has paid off yet again and I believe I've just cracked the identity of another Housemate!

The seventh to be revealed is Carlos...
View attachment 56342 View attachment 56343

I've figured out his full name is actually Carlos Charlie Castro. His Instagram is currently on private but he recently featured on Channel 9's Driving Test show, where he went by his middle name Charlie:

P.S. The Housemates all seem to be following each other in one way or another via Instagram, so figuring out their names is actually the hard part. Some intense scrolling, looking at profile photos and deciphering clues is what's leading to most of these discoveries.

What's interesting - but not surprising - is that so far all the revealed Housemates are either "influencers" or have had media experience. What a SHOCK!!!!
So this person is just Kieran 2.0 innit?

What a load of old shit!

I don’t like grannie
She makes 60s look too old......
Over 50s don’t look like that anymore
Hope her mind is younger and more flexible than that old look she favours

Afrikaans = descendants of Europeans who colonized Africa.
European = you can’t get any whiter.

As for the rest of your statement you’re part of the problem.
Afrikaans are settlers to South Africa from mainly Germany and the Netherlands. The language they formed is a blend of these two languages, and they pretty much formed their own cultural identity.

Then there are english speaking whites descended from uk mostly, which form about 30% or so of the white population in South Africa.

Afrikaans are settlers to South Africa from mainly Germany and the Netherlands. The language they formed is a blend of these two languages, and they pretty much formed their own cultural identity.

Then there are english speaking whites descended from uk mostly, which form about 30% or so of the white population in South Africa.
That level of detail is really irrelevant... The fact is they're white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back