Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Housemates Revealed (contains spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The remaining housemates....”

Except this guy. Does this suggest intruders? He’s not in group diary room shots early on....but then Brenton is in this shot too and Brenton is NOT in the Final 18 diary room shot? Ideas?D2F6A5D5-BB53-41F1-B0B1-81C4EB92C6FE.jpeg

New Housemates:
Mary: The BB mum
Christina: Stripper from Melbourne.
Christopher: Magic magic
Sid: Smart and artistic
Michael: Business man
Ari: Home Alone kid
Jess: The boss
Mitch: Funny bogan
Charlotte: Meh

“The remaining housemates....”

Except this guy. Does this suggest intruders? He’s not in group diary room shots early on....but then Brenton is in this shot too and Brenton is NOT in the Final 18 diary room shot? Ideas?View attachment 56451
Was just thinking last year Chad, Sophie and Sarah didn’t enter on the first night did they? Maybe that Diary Room shot is in the early days and Brenton enters a few days later either that or he is an intruder but it would seem weird to promote him first if he is not there at the start unless 7 really want to push that romance angle which wouldn’t surprise me.

I really don't care abut the HM reveals because they are just contestants we'll mostly see competing in endurance games. Hard to get excited about that.

Afrikaans are white Africans. And European.. Well if you need me to spell that out for you... 💁🏼‍♂️
Yes, please. Explain it.
White Afrikans: Flexi Mami, Sid and Marlee. Are they white Afrikans?
Russian and Lithuanian: The stripper from Melbourne and Renata.
What are you expecting? Half black people in a country where the majority is white.

Brenton confirmed as an intruder by TV Tonight. (Yep 7 wanted to promote the romance angle)

I presume intruders will enter halfway through the run (so is that like Day 15? 😛). Intruders are a bit disadvantaged though coming in the middle. What are the chances they will be voted off as soon as they arrive because “they weren’t there since the start”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back