Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Housemates Revealed (contains spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
At long last, the new promo has officially revealed the faces of almost all Housemates for the upcoming season.

Lillian Ahenkan (FlexMami) and Christopher Wayne have both been spotted.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.09.44 pm.png Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.09.59 pm.png

Can anyone identify the others?

At long last, the new promo has officially revealed the faces of almost all Housemates for the upcoming season.

Lillian Ahenkan (FlexMami) and Christopher Wayne have both been spotted.

View attachment 56323 View attachment 56324

Can anyone identify the others?

Googled something obscure that I noticed from the video and think I worked one of them out.

Not going to mention any names though as it appeared in the 2021 final 3 thread. 😂

Googled something obscure that I noticed from the video and think I worked one of them out.

Not going to mention any names though as it appeared in the 2021 final 3 thread. 😂
Was it the guy with the Pepperdine Basketball shirt?

The car racer also seems vaguely familiar.

Has anyone else had better luck than me with reverse image searching the older woman's Instagram travel photos?

Promo seems to give a lot of clues.

My guess is that Carlos is in the field of dance. Either a pro latin dancer or dance instructor.

Chess guy is probably a chess champion.

Let's just hope they all start playing the game. Not holding back and letting just two or three people running the show. They need to look inside their souls to get to the end, not just let others takes over. Because that sort of passive weakness, that sort of boring cowardice does not deserve to be the winner of big brother Australia.

Let's just hope they all start playing the game. Not holding back and letting just two or three people running the show. They need to look inside their souls to get to the end, not just let others takes over. Because that sort of passive weakness, that sort of boring cowardice does not deserve to be the winner of big brother Australia.
Agree for the most part. But the innate skill is reading other people in advance before they read you. Assimilate. Watch. Obsereve nuances of personality and shape shift as the occassion demands. And use the foibles observed of others as your blueprint of action.

Agree for the most part. But the innate skill is reading other people in advance before they read you. Assimilate. Watch. Obsereve nuances of personality and shape shift as the occassion demands. And use the foibles observed of others as your blueprint of action.

I just don't want another Chad winner. That alone should have been enough to cancel the show. Probably one of the worst things to happen in 2020.

I just don't want another Chad winner. That alone should have been enough to cancel the show. Probably one of the worst things to happen in 2020.
Agree. But its symptomatic of the current cultural zeitgeist.
Where insta followers and false currencies of social media merit distort any chance of real personalities to flourish and accomplish.
But Im an ol flatulent wind machine so what would I know.:p

Agree. But its symptomatic of the current cultural zeitgeist.
Where insta followers and false currencies of social media merit distort any chance of real personalities to flourish and accomplish.
But Im an ol flatulent wind machine so what would I know.:p

That's why I'm not fond of the final public vote.

Looks really interesting, one guy I want to know who is, is this one. He looks like he'll be my favourite already.

31439909952a30bda5f06aa9392fc3b8.jpg

Katie Williams and Sarah Jane Adams have also been identified.

That makes five confirmed “well known” Housemates so far.

I may have just uncovered an exclusive reveal.

I've been doing some hard searching through Flex, Katie and Sarah's Instagram accounts - and the people they follow.

I think I've just found the guy pictured below. I believe his name is Jake Waters.

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 12.57.44 pm.png

His profile: https://www.instagram.com/jakewtrs/?hl=en

Thoughts?

Solid find.
Also, he had no posts between 5th July and 10th November! When was this filmed again?
October through December. Based on the snippets shown in the promo, it looks like he sticks around for a little while too.

It appears there will be up to 20 HMs at some point - and interestingly, it looks like Lillian/FlexMami is actually one of the first to leave as she doesn't appear in any clip that features 17 HMs or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back