Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

There's also the element of surprise of, "what if it is wrong." That is a fun element.

Building off your comment, I wonder if it would be an interesting aspect of rewatching a BB series. Something I have never done. However, in past series. I couldn't imagine getting any more enjoyment knowing Trevor was going to win. Over this version of BB where it's all game playing.
For me the winner does not necessarily make or break a season. It’s all about the ‘journey’ not the destination, hehe.

But go by so much quicker than watching a single episode of the Seven series.

You can easily get through a week in a night, certainly pre-FNL era anyway. 20-22 minutes for a daily show, 46 minutes for evictions/nominations in the days when hour long shows generally lasted an hour.

At a rough guess a week of BB on Ten clocks in at just over three and a half hours, which is not much different to a week of three episodes on Seven. For later series FNL and the increasing number of specials adds to that a bit, but you'd still fly through it quicker than you think. Also don't think watching FNL would be crucial in rewatching the series - you only need to know who wins which you find out in the Sunday show anyway.

I don't think FNL is needed and I almost entirely skipped it even when watching the shows when they aired. It wasn't why I watched BB. I was younger with a more vibrant social life to stay in Friday nights to watch people throw shit at the Mexican flag.

I don't think FNL is needed and I almost entirely skipped it even when watching the shows when they aired. It wasn't why I watched BB. I was younger with a more vibrant social life to stay in Friday nights to watch people throw shit at the Mexican flag.
It’s not needed but as Peter Abbott said “more is more”… I think the reason FNL stuck around for as long as it did was the fact that it appealed to an audience but wasn’t required viewing. It added something to the show but didn’t take away from the main product.

It’s not needed but as Peter Abbott said “more is more”… I think the reason FNL stuck around for as long as it did was the fact that it appealed to an audience but wasn’t required viewing. It added something to the show but didn’t take away from the main product.

I'm of the impression there was also an audience that didn't watch the regular show but enjoyed watching people do silly challenges.

Tilly was interviewed on the Anj, Rob & Robbo show, and mentioned the Top 3 and not all of them being deserving. To quote she said "It's bullshit that some of them are still there." You can watch the vid here and she's on from 1:00:52.

It’s SJ , Christina and Marley.
Ari comes 4th
Danny, Adriana and sid leave next week

That would turn my difficult decision 50/50 vote into I definitely will vote for Marley if that is the Final 3.

If Danny doesn’t make Top 3, he has himself to blame anyway. Should have got rid of Christina.

I'm not that invested anymore.
I wanted Tilly to win, but without her I don't have another favourite.
I don't want Danny to win because I just don't enjoy watching him at all, and the whole show has been pandering to him.
I don't want Christina or Adriana to win because they've contributed nothing.
I'd be ok with the others but there's little excitement either way.

Reactions: kxk
Back