Skip to main content

Big Brother AU Greatest Moments

Who's side are you on?

• Team Michael

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Team Gretel

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
I thought it was moles as in a girl another girl doesn't like (a tamer version of 'bitches').
The rougher girls at school in the Eighties used to call their enemies moles (think also Kylie Mole - "that Mole Amanda...").

Last edited:

So regardless of whether it’s moles/molls or what the word actually meant it’s really taken on new meaning. From my understanding “game on moles” is the equivalent of “bring it” and has no gender attached to it.

I’m not a reality tv watcher outside of Survivor and the occasional BB so I had no idea it had been used that many times! It’s something I’ve heard said in regular situations over the years and it’s just one of those things everyone seems to ‘get’, even if they don’t know that Anna coined it.

The infamous BB Up late when Hotdogs was shitfaced, tried to pole dance with the girls, called Vesna a " Hoo-arr " and did the dishes in his dacks.
Pretty sure it was the same night BB locked Christie in the airlock for her own safety.

Everything Tim brunero did, including dobbing " Donkey-Dick Dean " ( It looks like a Tangara ! ) in for the reverse-Kanga and then basically calling him a meathead to his face without actually saying it.
Also for straight-up ignoring the gagging-for-it Rachel in the rewards room lol

Not the greatest moment per se, but pretty memorable from the overall boring 2007 season:

Back