Skip to main content

Big Brother AU 2021 Betting Odds

Affable

A thread to keep track of the odds.

Interesting that Marley is the favourite on both of these sites considering he just entered.

Last edited:

Interesting that Marley is the favourite on both of these sides considering he just entered.

Should have put spoiler in your title

Interesting that Marley is the favourite on both of these sides considering he just entered.
I saw his pre-season promo and instantly knew he’d win.

Absolutely ridiculous you can bet on something which is pre-recorded and has had it's result leaked. It's like betting on the horses after the race.
Partly, it's still a gamble as the public decides from the Final 3.

And the vast majority of the public doesn't know the Final 3 (as we do).

Partly, it's still a gamble as the public decides from the Final 3.

And the vast majority of the public doesn't know the Final 3 (as we do).
Some people knowing though is exactly why it shouldn't be allowed. It is insider information, and the odds are likely based on that information too so it works both ways. I couldn't see the actual odds from outside the UK, so if someone could post them that would be great.

Some people knowing though is exactly why it shouldn't be allowed. It is insider information, and the odds are likely based on that information too so it works both ways. I couldn't see the actual odds from outside the UK, so if someone could post them that would be great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210429-022508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210429-022508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 31
Some changes.
Marley now at 1.90
Nicholas 8.50
Melissa 11.00
Daniel 13.00
Christopher with a big drop to 21.00

Real estate bloke out of the market. Like his job success after BB.
Looking forward to him living in a k-mart tent on the shores of corio bay after his public abonimation as a human.

Back