Skip to main content

Big Brother 2021 confirmed (recording late 2020)

I find it weird that the audition questionnaire asks about whether you've tried drugs and your opinion on them. For a show taking a family-friendly approach to the format and not having any adult sideshows, I wonder why it's even relevant? What do they even want to know? Do auditionees tell BB about their fondness for ketamine or something in the hope that it gets them cast? LOL

I don't even have my Ls so they could always go with that hahaha. Hey, they gotta have at least one real young person in there, and I'm gonna do my best to make sure its me ;). Am I being over confident yeah probably, but hey might as well give it a crack.
Go in there, pretend you like tea and chuck tantrums when you don't get it, should be enough to get you a winners edit

We have to get Nan into the house!!!

Damn right darlin.’
The housemates won’t know what fucking hit them.

What I’m thinking sweethearts is that I’ll play nice Nan for the first couple of weeks. Lull them into a false sense of security.

HUP!

Then I’ll tear them all a new one. And if any of the housemates or BB complains I’ll just play innocent and be like “I’m 79 years old, what do you I’m gonna do? Knit you a doily that says “Go Fuck Yourself?””

Show them all that an old bird can have fun shitstirring everyone. But yet still appear endearing and likeable.

I find it weird that the audition questionnaire asks about whether you've tried drugs and your opinion on them. For a show taking a family-friendly approach to the format and not having any adult sideshows, I wonder why it's even relevant? What do they even want to know? Do auditionees tell BB about their fondness for ketamine or something in the hope that it gets them cast? LOL

It's less about the subject and more about the response. They use divisive topics to gauge how honest people are willing to be, how articulate they are with their responses and how forthcoming they are with their opinions (for better or worse).

Same thing happens at group auditions, often as a group debate scenario. Fence sitters are weeded out pretty quickly.

I can't see how they will be able to do this in late 2020.

They can't host group auditions, Victorians can't travel to other states (does this mean they will exclude VIC potential housemates?)
There is also the chance that NSW could go into lockdown again as well - who knows what will happen over the next few months.

I find it all pretty ambitious IMO. Heaven forbid they make the next season even more "actor/star now/ ex reality auditionees"

Agreed re the filming/audition timeline... unless they go back through unsuccessful applicants from last year’s EP rounds and audition via zoom (lol) I don’t see how in-person auditions in Vic can happen; assuming that travel has resumed miraculously by mid-September is a bit of a stretch.

I do think if they find Vic housemates, a 14 or 21 day quarantine period prior to entering the house would be achievable, albeit costly.

It's interesting one of the questions was "if you could take one person into the house with you who would it be". Wonder if they would ever let in couples/family members/friends etc.?

It's interesting one of the questions was "if you could take one person into the house with you who would it be". Wonder if they would ever let in couples/family members/friends etc.?
Hmmm I do not recall this question at all? Having said that I did mine the night it opened, perhaps they have added this in?

Least we got a location to unleash the swarm of drones and see if building will commence on the house.

Found this interesting under the T&C's of the live finale vote, assume the "live audience" will be for the final only next year and not regular shows.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 9.01.27 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 9.01.27 pm.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 24
Back