Skip to main content

Big Brother 2021 confirmed (recording late 2020)

I think someone has mentioned this. But an eviction cycle over Sunday, Monday, Tuesday could work and would be good to see. It could play out Sunday nomination challenge, Monday veto, Tuesday eviction. If they start with around 14 housemates, end on a final three, chuck in two double evictions, this series could be aired within 10 weeks. The 10-12 week filming dates are giving me hope as other peops have said. With a format like this we’d get more time to know the hm’s and eps wouldnt be as strategy flooded.

Also starting to hope/think that the show won’t go up against mafs. As it could finish filming late december, and if they aired in feb, it would only give them one month to edit, possible, but seems abit rushed. Hoping for April launch, but then again that seems to long so who knows.

I think someone has mentioned this. But an eviction cycle over Sunday, Monday, Tuesday could work and would be good to see. It could play out Sunday nomination challenge, Monday veto, Tuesday eviction. If they start with around 14 housemates, end on a final three, chuck in two double evictions, this series could be aired within 10 weeks. The 10-12 week filming dates are giving me hope as other peops have said. With a format like this we’d get more time to know the hm’s and eps wouldnt be as strategy flooded.

Also starting to hope/think that the show won’t go up against mafs. As it could finish filming late december, and if they aired in feb, it would only give them one month to edit, possible, but seems abit rushed. Hoping for April launch, but then again that seems to long so who knows.

We do not need a veto. I am quite happy with only 2 contestants being put up for eviction during nominations.

We do not need a veto. I am quite happy with only 2 contestants being put up for eviction during nominations.

Two nominees with no veto would be even more dreadful than what we currently have... Especially if they push for more strategy based storytelling.

I'd be happy with keeping three nominees dropping down to two after a veto style challenge.

We also need more variation in types of competitions rather than just relying on strict physical endurance.

Sounds like a plan Nan, stay on the down low to begin, but slowly snake our way to the top. Let's do this shit!!

That’s it, sweethearts!

Time for some forward planning. Trick is we have to trick the producers into letting us in.

Hup!

Does anyone have any ideas for general antics or should we just be natural about it darlin’s?

Back