Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020: Housemates

TVBlackbox just revealed a new hm.

Interesting how they're claiming bb's forced to reveal some of their hm's cause of them.
But ngl casting looks pretty good at this point. Just hoping it's not entirely whitewashed.

Please copy and paste articles from TVBlackBox so we aren’t driving traffic to their site.

Wish he was making more socially distant episodes of think tank instead of playing big brother but whatever. Interesting to see how a Matt personality goes in this tweaked format.

Also I can't believe he's 30. I thought he was like 35 or something.

Reactions: kxk
It wasn't the core concept of the show though, and I suspect that even if there is any hooking up we won't see it because it'll just be all strategy talk.

You're both right imo. Hookups/relationships aren't a core part of the show, but technically it is a social experiment with people in a house and romance is a thing constantly happening in the outside world. Providing they want to adhere to the 'original concept' of the show in some form, I would expect romance of some sort in the house. Imo it should've been tooken into consideration when casting.

Yep, just like how Ryan, the last winner of BB Australia, originally applied for The Block.
Unfortunate casting indeed. How he won remains a complete mystery to me. As per Benjamin.

Oh no, people "will screen shot this and send it to him" now. Yuh huh, sure Jan. :rolleyes:

Reactions: kxk
They've said previously that one of the first evictees is a returning/former housemate
and someone we all know. Was reading earlier that the oldest contestant is 62 - could it be the old bird who won Kyle Sandilands' series?

They've said previously that one of the first evictees is a returning/former housemate
and someone we all know. Was reading earlier that the oldest contestant is 62 - could it be the old bird who won Kyle Sandilands' series?
Sonia Kruger said that apparently the rumour of an old hm returning was fake.

Back