Skip to main content

Big Brother 2020 auditions

If you're applying for Big Brother, do not post any information in this thread that could reveal your identity.
Does anyone have any updates on where the audition process is up to for the new season? I wonder if it's all wrapped up?
Medicals have been done
If you haven’t been notified of a medical then you have not progressed any further
Dear john emails will probably go out this Friday as the producers break for Christmas this Friday

Medicals have been done
If you haven’t been notified of a medical then you have not progressed any further
Dear john emails will probably go out this Friday as the producers break for Christmas this Friday
Thanks! Wow! It’s crazy how quickly they got through the auditions in all states.
I thought they would only just be finishing them up now. Good to know!

Thanks! Wow! It’s crazy how quickly they got through the auditions in all states.
I thought they would only just be finishing them up now. Good to know!
Yeah seemed to be a rush job.
Good chance BB will flop with the new format.
Cross my fingers my mates friend passed the medical.
Would be nice to see someone on the show that I sort of know.

can anyone who : is there for the experience, has fake tits, post bikini shots on instagram, considers themselves an influencer, thought the cats of BB 4 to 11 was good, watches kardashians, talks about getting smashed with their mates,, thinks a potential partner is worth it if they are hot, think friday night games were good and is gagging for uplate,,,please please dont apply. The last 7 series have been ruined by plastics and stupid young dumb and full of cum types. We need at the minimum a cast like BB3. We need diversity. A garbo, a priest, a muslim, a white racist, an Inidigenous person, a refugeee, a ex con, fat people, people who have never seen the show etc,

Wishful thinking :rolleyes: We’ve had 3 fat contestants in 11 seasons, and the one time they went for diversity, the only ‘diversity’ we ended up with was a midget, a halfwit and a token oldie that they handed the win to by rigging the game. They don’t need to ‘try too hard to be diverse’, they just need to pick a whole cast of normal, everyday people. They tried the ‘normal’ angle in Tim’s season with Mikayla, Sharon, Xavier and Jasmine, but when 90% of the cast are still either hot plastics or walking, talking caricatures, it doesn’t work.

Last edited:
The one with the high-pitched voice who didn’t realise he was being lampooned and made a fool of...Travis?

I heard a rumor the launch are using actors and that the applications and interviews were all faked to trick the public. (inside source) The first show for 2020 is scripted to avoid any calamity's. So everyone in Australia who applied to Big Brother 2020 and spent all day at the interview process was wasting there time. :sneaky:

Back