Skip to main content

Big Brother 14 USA - DR session leaked into House

Could be accidental (it's been done before in various versions) but I doubt it. More than anything it just confirms how matey, matey they are with the HGs - especially their favourites.

Could be accidental (it's been done before in various versions) but I doubt it. More than anything it just confirms how matey, matey they are with the HGs - especially their favourites.

It's actually been done in BBUS before as well... Accidental or not the contract they sign prior to going in there says that BB is allowed to broadcast your DR sessions to the rest of the house without you knowing...

Actually this is the first time a DR session has been leaked into the House. Previously when there has been a DR leak on the live feeds the Housemates could not hear them. The difference this time is that the Housemates did hear Dan's DR session with Big Brother.

Actually this is the first time a DR session has been leaked into the House. Previously when there has been a DR leak on the live feeds the Housemates could not hear them. The difference this time is that the Housemates did hear Dan's DR session with Big Brother.

WRONG!!!! BB played a portion of Marvin from BB5's DR session to the house...

Seems like too big of a blunder to be a mistake, but I thought Dan was one of the players the producers want to protect, since he's a returning player.

Back