Skip to main content

"Better than f...king your Aunty"

Seriously if you have a mate in the real world that would say that to you then he/she isn't your MATE!! There is nothing funny about what was said. If any of you know guys at all you would know it was a deliberate shot at Travis. There was never a joke implied because that's shit you just don't say. Unless it's to let somebody know you don't like them.

The jokes were exactly the same. Travis doesn't want to sleep with Ryan's sister anymore than Ryan wants to sleep with Travis' auntie
Fair enough, I honestly understand that.
I think the point though is that people are now making Travis out to be a saint and that he has this almighty moral high ground. Sure, what Ryan said clearly wasn't okay and Travis reacted accordingly, however, it's ludicrous to start calling Travis the "underdog" and that he "doesn't care what people think" when the actual fact is that Travis has alienated the housemates against him. He's constantly yapping, he's not sensitive to anyone's feelings at all.

ALSO let's not forget, that these people also have had a lot of alcohol, and they aren't thinking like they normally would, hence Ryan's sudden move to Travis and Travis's quick retort. I think we need to cut them some slack, and clearly it was water under the bridge the next day as Travis and Ryan were joking around and having a good time.

I think the point though is that people are now making Travis out to be a saint and that he has this almighty moral high ground. Sure, what Ryan said clearly wasn't okay and Travis reacted accordingly, however, it's ludicrous to start calling Travis the "underdog" and that he "doesn't care what people think" when the actual fact is that Travis has alienated the housemates against him. He's constantly yapping, he's not sensitive to anyone's feelings at all.

ALSO let's not forget, that these people also have had a lot of alcohol, and they aren't thinking like they normally would, hence Ryan's sudden move to Travis and Travis's quick retort. I think we need to cut them some slack, and clearly it was water under the bridge the next day as Travis and Ryan were joking around and having a good time.
Wrong! If he isn't sensitive to anyone's feelings why did he stand up for Aisha? AND why does he speak to Skye in private when she wants some one on one time to talk about her feelings? You got Travis wrong mate.

Travis is such a genuine kind heart bloke he was even manipulated into feeling like he was the one in the wrong when he was simply standing up for himself. Ryan went at Travis for NO reason and Travis was sticking up for himself. Then Ryan threatens him with violence. HAHA Please!! Travis would DROP Ryan easily. I just feel bad that Travis was made to feel like a complete tit when he did nothing wrong. I wish somebody had stood by Travis and said "Hey, hang on now Travis is right here, Ryan YOU DID START IT". But the pack mentality has kicked in and Ryan keeps deluding himself into thinking he is the Alpha male. A true Alpha stands on his own and does not fall in line like the rest of the sheep! I respect the hell out of Travis even more now after seeing the way he handled himself. Good on ya Travis we'll have a beer for ya mate!

I 100% agree with you
Ryan is a dickwad
And I agree with every word that you said about travis

I like them both. For me, it was the aftermath and how it was handled that pretty much got Ryan undone. I think Travis was genuinely upset that he'd lost his "buddy".

I don't really understand why sayings like this are offensive. It's not like Ryan or Travis know each others families. It is just a silly and unnecessary wannabe insult IMO.

Wrong! If he isn't sensitive to anyone's feelings why did he stand up for Aisha? AND why does he speak to Skye in private when she wants some one on one time to talk about her feelings? You got Travis wrong mate.
Okay yes, "anyone's" feelings was a stretch. But I stand by my comment, Travis will walk over people in order to get where he "needs" to be. I'm happy to have differing views on Travis as a person, and honestly, I have absolutely no doubt that Travis is a good hearted person - but what I don't necessarily agree with is how he goes about certain things. Yes, Ryan could have gone about it in a different and more mature way, but Travis' comment wasn't needed - but that's my opinion, and I'm not asking you to agree with that. I don't hate Travis, but things he do annoy me.

This is how I see it. If I was there in the house standing there listening to what happened I'd be saying "Well Ryan what did you expect Travis to do?..Just stand there and let you put shit on him?". Travis was giving it back because Ryan was out of line and the fact that nobody had the balls to stand by Travis and say "Hey, let's be real about what just happened...Ryan you put shit on Travis for absolutely NO reason so why is Travis now not allowed to give you a taste of your own medicine?" Seems like a double standard to me. I am disappointed in the other male house mates especially because they were behaving like straight up pussy instead of being real about the situation and calling it how it happened. David was probably the only one who came close. But he is still a bit of fence sitter.

Okay yes, "anyone's" feelings was a stretch. But I stand by my comment, Travis will walk over people in order to get where he "needs" to be. I'm happy to have differing views on Travis as a person, and honestly, I have absolutely no doubt that Travis is a good hearted person - but what I don't necessarily agree with is how he goes about certain things. Yes, Ryan could have gone about it in a different and more mature way, but Travis' comment wasn't needed - but that's my opinion, and I'm not asking you to agree with that. I don't hate Travis, but things he do annoy me.
He has been known to be short with people at times and put his foot down to get heard but he has a strong personality and if you are being completely honest about your view of him you can say with a straight face Travis is by no means being to the point of unbearable?

I still believe Ryan baited/pre-planned an attack on Travis. Well it backfired because Travis will get a lot more save votes after last night. Imagine if Travis gets the most and then Ryan spends the rest of the week bitching about him with Travis watching.

Ryan is just a douchebag.

He has been known to be short with people at times and put his foot down to get heard but he has a strong personality and if you are being completely honest about your view of him you can say with a straight face Travis is by no means being to the point of unbearable?
He's my least favourite housemate, but he hasn't quite reached the lows of Tully last year, no.

Angie got a warning for getting all stroppy on layla 2 years ago. Why didn't this dickwad get one too? He deserved at least a stern talking to by BB, it seems every rule in the BB books has been thrown out the window.

I'm not defending Ryan or Travis on this one, as I don't really like either of them, but the footage would have been from their weekly Friday night party, you know the one BB does each week where the HM's get plied with alcohol to create dramatic situations?

How many people have said stupid things after one too many?

This saying started in Tasmania; afterall, they are one big family there.
OMG!!
tumblr_inline_mnla0ffwHz1rnvwt1.gif

I like them both. For me, it was the aftermath and how it was handled that pretty much got Ryan undone. I think Travis was genuinely upset that he'd lost his "buddy".

Yes, it was sad to see that.
Ryan went to Sam and forgot who else, and felt superior putting down Travis. I didn't like Ryan's attitude at all. I can't stand people who think they are better than others.

Back