Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Tuesday - Immunity Challenge, House Nominations

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Wednesday - Second Chance Challenge, Eviction vote

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Brekkie

Staff member
So now with three different episode formats across the week which is the best episode of the week?

Monday - basically the Seven show of the last two years with the Nomination Challenge, winner nominating and eviction, plus the HoH vote

Tuesday - the Immunity Challenge and house nominations

Wednesday - The Second Chance Challenge, Eviction vote and seemingly the Panic Room and more often than not the producers at least manipulating the eviction too.

(I've been relying on you guys to watch for me so I'm guessing the shopping challenge is Monday or Tuesday?)

The Shopping challenge seems to appear on Tuesday if my memory serves me correctly.
I don't know if it's just me, but the Tuesday episode with House nominations seems to be slightly less packed with gameplay and scrambling. Maybe that's because of the lack of an Eviction?

It's probably the only show of the week that gets a bit of breathing space, and the cliffhanger of knowing the nominees but not who is going creates discussion which carries over to the next show.

It's far more interesting to discuss what would be the best moves for the housemates than to discuss whether they have made the best move when we know the outcome.

I do enjoy the Tuesday shows the best. There is less strategy in comparison to the other two nights and we get more explanation towards the dynamics of the house. I do really like how the episode does not end immediately after the nomination reveal and that we get to see some of the housemates breakdown and struggle with the fact they're nominated. Those are the more raw moments in the series that are slightly reminiscent of older Big Brother, where housemates are genuinely shocked to be nominated and have emotional reactions.

The Monday episodes suck, they're too fast and there is no way for the evictee to save themselves. And unlike the Tuesday show, most of the time the nominees seem to see it coming from the moment the challenge winner wins. What sucks more is that every single OG that has left so far has been evicted due to the Monday episode. Drew was also "evicted" before getting a chance to save themselves.

Back